+ Reply to Thread

Cruz lead us to the playoffs lets lock him up

It is important we dont let him get away any time soon. Lock him up for six more years. Without him the offense would have been pedestrian.

Re: Cruz lead us to the playoffs lets lock him up

can we get a mod on this? i asked him if he was a troll bc it was obvious he was one with his original sig he chose, he picked a new sig that wasnt as blatant immediately when i said that his sig made it clear he was trying to troll.

can we get a mod on this?

i do agree tho we need to lock up cruz. he played amazingly and made a ton of huge plays. he really was a huge part of us making the playoffs

I hope is play stays the same and don't go down. He is looking good and did a lot for the Giants' Offense.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]can we get a mod on this? i asked him if he was a troll bc it was obvious he was one with his original sig he chose, he picked a new sig that wasnt as blatant immediately when i said that his sig made it clear he was trying to troll.

can we get a mod on this?[/quote]

mommy the bad poster has a different opinion then mine, make him go away. I have been a giant fan for many many years and I realize this team is more than a famous last name. Without cruz we are exactly 2009 2010 all over again.

[quote user="Skittish_Eli"][quote user="giantsfan420"]can we get a mod on this? i asked him if he was a troll bc it was obvious he was one with his original sig he chose, he picked a new sig that wasnt as blatant immediately when i said that his sig made it clear he was trying to troll.

can we get a mod on this?[/quote]

mommy the bad poster has a different opinion then mine, make him go away.* I have been a giant fan for many many years and I realize this team is more than a famous last name.* Without cruz we are exactly 2009 2010 all over again.
    [/quote]

mommy mommy eli is an avg qb at best who is surrounded by talent that carries him.

why did u change ur original sig? why dont u keep the original one u had?