+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Would Giants give Spagnuolo a look as D Coord?

He is out in St Louis. I seriously hope the Gianbts give him a look if Spags would take a coord job over a possible HC gig. I seriously wonder if he will gfet any HC offers after his poor showing in ST. Louis.

Spags has to realize that taking the DC job with the Giants would be the fast track to the eventual HC job with TC being 62 or so.

Re: Would Giants give Spagnuolo a look as D Coord?

It will all depend on whether or not Fewell gets a HC offer somewhere...

[quote user="yoeddy"]It will all depend on whether or not Fewell gets a HC offer somewhere...[/quote]

Yeah and a sucker is born every minute too. Fewell HC Offer??

ha,ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha you're killing me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please stop ha ha ha ha Head Coach ha ha ha ha ha ha

I would LOVE to have Spags back....LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="yoeddy"]It will all depend on whether or not Fewell gets a HC offer somewhere...[/quote]

ha,ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha you're killing me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please stop ha ha ha ha Head Coach ha ha ha ha ha ha[/quote]

Yep...so the chances of signing Spags as DC are pretty much zero...

I would say that us beating the Cowboys and making the playoffs pretty much ended the possibility of Spags coming back here. All we can do now is hope he doesn't go to the Eagles.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="yoeddy"]It will all depend on whether or not Fewell gets a HC offer somewhere...[/quote]

ha,ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha you're killing me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please stop ha ha ha ha Head Coach ha ha ha ha ha ha[/quote]

The Rooney Rule helps us a bunch here... Don'tcha love political correctness?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

With the D starting to click the only way they bring Spags back is if Fewell gets a HC job. That said, If the Giants go deep having worked through all of those injuries, Fewell could get some looks!

[quote user="flimflam"]He is out in St Louis. I seriously hope the Gianbts give him a look if Spags would take a coord job over a possible HC gig. I seriously wonder if he will gfet any HC offers after his poor showing in ST. Louis. Spags has to realize that taking the DC job with the Giants would be the fast track to the eventual HC job with TC being 62 or so.[/quote]

Spags would have to have a sit down with TC, front office has already said they want TC to go out on his own terms so Spags would need to get the inside track from Tom.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Hope he dont want to go back to Philly. Why would he pick Philly over NY especially when he won the SB here?