+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At Last

Hybrid View

At Last

Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver who happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
    Last edited by Dallas Dude; 09-22-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Yeah right, hahahaha. Romo's really torn up the place. How many championships? Hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Dude View Post
    Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver whop happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
    Crawl back into your rectum. you come on here to talk smack only after we lose? You are the weasel.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Well, from looking at the record if I posted after a win I would have to go back to last year,,,rectum boy

I don't know that the blame lies solely on the o line, Eli has run his course, he can now be contained, and for some reason his accuracy is suffering this year. Combine all the aforementioned and you get what you guys went through today

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Dude View Post
    I don't know that the blame lies solely on the o line, Eli has run his course, he can now be contained, and for some reason his accuracy is suffering this year. Combine all the aforementioned and you get what you guys went through today
    its' suffering because of the O-line... didn't we just cover that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Crawl back into your rectum. you come on here to talk smack only after we lose? You are the weasel.
    To be fair, you guys lose every week. I mean, when are we supposed to come here to talk smack? This is "Smack Talk Central" right?

I've seen what Romo looks like behind a terrible OL with a crappy D, now we know what Eli looks like under similar circumstances. Wow...
    It's a beautiful thing.
    Wait....I think Eli just threw ANOTHER PICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Downy Eli View Post
    To be fair, you guys lose every week. I mean, when are we supposed to come here to talk smack? This is "Smack Talk Central" right?

I've seen what Romo looks like behind a terrible OL with a crappy D, now we know what Eli looks like under similar circumstances. Wow...
    It's a beautiful thing.
    Wait....I think Eli just threw ANOTHER PICK!

Not much a Giants fan can say, they look absolutely terrible.

There's nothing worse than rooting for an irrelevant football team as you well know. I just hope the Giants turn in the barrel doesn't last nearly as long as the Cowboys' did. That would be torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Not much a Giants fan can say, they look absolutely terrible.

There's nothing worse than rooting for an irrelevant football team as you well know. I just hope the Giants turn in the barrel doesn't last nearly as long as the Cowboys' did. That would be torture.
    Yeah its been 17 years so far, lol.

Just let us mourn in peace of the crappy offensive line we have