+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At Last

At Last

Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver who happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
    Last edited by Dallas Dude; 09-22-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Yeah right, hahahaha. Romo's really torn up the place. How many championships? Hummm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Dude View Post
    Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver whop happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
    Crawl back into your rectum. you come on here to talk smack only after we lose? You are the weasel.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Just let us mourn in peace of the crappy offensive line we have

Well, from looking at the record if I posted after a win I would have to go back to last year,,,rectum boy

I don't know that the blame lies solely on the o line, Eli has run his course, he can now be contained, and for some reason his accuracy is suffering this year. Combine all the aforementioned and you get what you guys went through today

Good lord.. You beat the rams today. Its September 22nd. A lot of football left to be played.

Oh.

I'll take a weasel with two superbowl rings over anything you guys throw out there with no rings.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

All-Pro
    Im not to worried about Dallas making a SB anytime soon Dallas dude. As crappy as they have been this season they still have won 2 of the past 6 SBs...What has Dallas done in the last decade or so... Nothing. 1 playoff win.. go crawl back in your hole
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Dude View Post
    Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver who happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
    Hey bro. I really like this thread you started. Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    Hey bro. I really like this thread you started. Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey we kicked you when you were down a few years ago losing games left and right. Go ahead we deserve it.;
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread