+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: At Last

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I live in the present. And the at the present, the last 6 years of Giants football has been enormously better then the past 16 years of Cowboys football. That trend will continue, no matter what the records are at week 3.

You think Romo will all of a sudden not choke anymore in big games? You think Eli all of a sudden will? The odds are stacked against you Cowboy fans, past, present and future.

Just like the Redskins last year, a glimer of hope crushed by a harsh reality.
    lol, nice try

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So do yuy have the Gillagans Island Professor as your avatar because he is a Professor or did you like the TV series. I thought it was great.. prob watched everyone of those shows with my older brother in the 60s and 70s
    I love gilligans island!! I bought the series for my kids

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, nice try
    Truth hurts.

Banned
    Truth hurts.
    the truth? ha ha, what do you know of the truth? here's the truth: the giants suck badly while the Cowboys are looking good. and you people just can't accept it.

that's the truth. you can spin past histories all you want but it doesn't change the truth...which again, is the giants are sucking real bad this year and is the laughing stock in the nfl. and that's just the way it is. so how does that feel?

the truth? ha ha, what do you know of the truth? here's the truth: the giants suck badly while the Cowboys are looking good. and you people just can't accept it.

that's the truth. you can spin past histories all you want but it doesn't change the truth...which again, is the giants are sucking real bad this year and is the laughing stock in the nfl. and that's just the way it is. so how does that feel?
    I've had my "Cowboys/Giants" discussions with many giants fans and I've come to realize you just can't win an argument or in this case a 'smack' talk with them. Dallas could go on to win the Super bowl this season and that would still not be enough... They'd go digging back to 2008, saying how they did the one thing no team has ever done, by beating the greatest undefeated team of all time in the Patriots... No matter what you just can't get them to accept that they're doing the one thing they blame Cowboys fans for doing, Living in the Past.

Cowboys are lookin good? Cool. They did look good. They beat up on the Rams. And the Giants **** the bed. But remember how bad Eli and the Giants terrible offense tore up that Dallas D week 1? The entire division is bad. Cowboys included. The winner will probably be 8-8. If just doing that makes you happy, then by all means, be happy. The playoffs are when it matters. And this is a what have you done for me lately league.

So while Cowboy fans get all slap happy about their awesome 2-1 start to the season, with wins over the pathetic Rams and Giants, remember this in January when Romo has the ball down 4 with 1:30 left on the clock.

Was a shame our backup Rb let that screen pass go off his hands into your CBs hands, other wise I have no doubt Eli would of led another game winning TD drive in Dallas.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Banned
    Cowboys are lookin good? Cool. They did look good. They beat up on the Rams. And the Giants **** the bed. But remember how bad Eli and the Giants terrible offense tore up that Dallas D week 1? The entire division is bad. Cowboys included. The winner will probably be 8-8. If just doing that makes you happy, then by all means, be happy. The playoffs are when it matters. And this is a what have you done for me lately league.

So while Cowboy fans get all slap happy about their awesome 2-1 start to the season, with wins over the pathetic Rams and Giants, remember this in January when Romo has the ball down 4 with 1:30 left on the clock.

Was a shame our backup Rb let that screen pass go off his hands into your CBs hands, other wise I have no doubt Eli would of led another game winning TD drive in Dallas.
    like I said, you can spin it anyways you want to make you feel better, but the bottom line is right now the giants are sucking bad. hell I am starting to think Jacksonville could beat them even.

Come on guys as of right now TODAY, HE IS ABSOLUTELY 100 Percent correct. Giants flat out stink right now. 4 sacks in first few series. 6 in first quarter. 8 INTs most in NFL. Near last in all major stats on both sides of ball.. Tell me how the cowboys fans are wrong without using a reference from the past to validate your post... Can the giants turn it around. Sure. Will they.. I don't see it. I see more of a roller coaster ride down hill similar to what happened to Dallas and the eagles few seasons back. It happens.. All you can do is try and strengthen the weak areas in offseason.. That OLine and LB areas will not fix itself... So what you are seeing now will continue throughout the season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Dude View Post
    Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver who happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    Hey bro. I really like this thread you started. Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, its kind of funny, you decide to create an account on the Giants messageboards when they are 0-3. Eat ****, go suck on your mommas titty while you have dreams of Romo winning you a Superbowl.

like I said, you can spin it anyways you want to make you feel better, but the bottom line is right now the giants are sucking bad. hell I am starting to think Jacksonville could beat them even.
    I agree the Giants are stinking it up right now, but lets see what happens when the Cowboys hit a losing streak and dont make the playoffs again with their lack of a QB that is "reliable when it counts"

But by all means, enjoy your 1st place status---still plenty of ball to be played.