+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: At Last

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Guess that defense is not what you thought, eh? I told you, the way the Giants offense lite them up week 1 was an indicator. The Cowboys suck. The Giants suck more. the Redskins are the best team in the divison. The Eagles were a wildcard, and that card right now sucks.

Have fun playing the Broncos next week
    Yup. You called it. The Chargers had a great game plan and took advantage of mismatches over our linebackers with Woodhead and Gates.

I'm not sure how the Redskins are the best team in the division seeing how they've already lost to another division opponent but I'm not going to argue. This division is pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yup. You called it. The Chargers had a great game plan and took advantage of mismatches over our linebackers with Woodhead and Gates.

I'm not sure how the Redskins are the best team in the division seeing how they've already lost to another division opponent but I'm not going to argue. This division is pretty lame.
    I mean by the end, I see the Skins being the best of a bunch of horrible teams. I still think the skins win the division. Their D is a lot worse then I thought it would be though.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I mean by the end, I see the Skins being the best of a bunch of horrible teams. I still think the skins win the division. Their D is a lot worse then I thought it would be though.

I don't see the Skins looking better than the Cowboys so far this year.

How to decide the division Winner:
    1 Dart
    1 Dartboard
    1 Logo from each team in NFC East

Take the dart, standing 10 feet away, throw at dartboard, whichever logo it hits, is going to win the division

Basically what I'm saying, still early in season, every team is not doing as well as everyone thought they were going to do, no one knows who is going to win this division, division is still up in the air

On that note, Gmen please beat the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    How to decide the division Winner:
    1 Dart
    1 Dartboard
    1 Logo from each team in NFC East

Take the dart, standing 10 feet away, throw at dartboard, whichever logo it hits, is going to win the division

Basically what I'm saying, still early in season, every team is not doing as well as everyone thought they were going to do, no one knows who is going to win this division, division is still up in the air

On that note, Gmen please beat the Eagles
    So far, where have the Giants shown that they can beat anyone other than POSSIBLY Jacksonville? They got hammered by Kansas City and got shut out by Carolina of all teams - but we'll see on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    So far, where have the Giants shown that they can beat anyone other than POSSIBLY Jacksonville? They got hammered by Kansas City and got shut out by Carolina of all teams - but we'll see on Sunday.
    I haven't said Giants can beat anyone, I said all teams are playing terribly, if you want to play that game eagles only showed they could beat a terrible redskins....who are 1-3........

And yes I consider Denver, Kansas City and panthers all better than the eagles
    Last edited by BlueWreckinCrew; 10-01-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    I haven't said Giants can beat anyone, I said all teams are playing terribly, if you want to play that game eagles only showed they could beat a terrible redskins....who are 1-3........

And yes I consider Denver, Kansas City and panthers all better than the eagles

Well, maybe not the Panthers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Well, maybe not the Panthers.....
    Alright I might of went too far with the panthers

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Dallas. They would of won if they didnt keep coughing the ball up. They showed vs Denver, the best team in the league they can hang with them. It was 10-7 at half. Should of been 10-10. SAme with KC. They can hang with good teams and if they figure out how to play offense again, they will win some games.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

We will find out how bad the Eagles are in the next few weeks. The schedule APPEARS to be easy.
    BTW - They ALSO lost to Denver and Kansas City, along with San Diego. The difference is, they beat the Redskins while the Giants got SHUT OUT by the Panthers. Their season, for better or for worse, begins this Sunday in New York. Then they go to Tampa and come home against Dallas and New York.