Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Burress Agrees to 2 Years***

***Burress Agrees to 2 Years***

Waiting for a link but ESPN just stated that Burress had agreed to plead guilty to weapons charge and receive a 2 year prison term.

Re: ***Burress Agrees to 2 Years***

good bye nfl career

Giants fan since the early 80s

wow - that was unexpected

I'm guessing he goes in asap and gets out in 9 months for good behavior or something like that???

Bench Player

Plax and his lawyer played this all wrong. Sucks for him. I'm fairly certain, if he acted sooner, he could've easily got 1 year. Glad we cut him before this happened.

All-Pro

It's a damn shame they couldn't treat him fairly and decided to make an example out of him because of his fame.

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's a damn shame they couldn't treat him fairly and decided to make an example out of him because of his fame.
    [/quote]

???

he plea bargin 2 instead of 3 1/2......don't get what you mean

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Mo Carthon"]

Plax and his lawyer played this all wrong. Sucks for him. I'm fairly certain, if he acted sooner, he could've easily got 1 year. Glad we cut him before this happened.

[/quote]

My father always told me, if you wait to fix a mistake, your consequnces increase two fold. Bad move by Plax and his lawyers, another great move be Reese & Co.

[quote user="Mo Carthon"]

[/quote]

he was offered two years from the start. he and his lawyer refused the plea. now they accept it. going to trial may have resulted in more time

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's a damn shame they couldn't treat him fairly and decided to make an example out of him because of his fame.
    [/quote]

i highly agree. **** bloomburg.

Every american has a right to defend themselves regardless if its registered

if he shot someone trying to break into his home with the same gunhe still would of been charged. this country is *** backwards.

hes still an idiot for rocking a glock in his sweatpants and hes an idiot for not getting it registered, but still 2 years?!?

Closed Thread