Closed Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: ***Burress Agrees to 2 Years***

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's a damn shame they couldn't treat him fairly and decided to make an example out of him because of his fame.
    [/quote]

???

he plea bargin 2 instead of 3 1/2......don't get what you mean

[/quote]

The VAST majority of average joes who get charged with this get ZERO jail time, over 90% I think the statistic showed.

"Yes One express flight to Canada."

Looks like Burress aint gonna playing Football this year, actually hell be playing football 4 the jail team.

Charles Manson Deep to Burress Intercetped by John Markov. Tackle made by Drew peterson.

Charles Manson Hands off to O.J Simpson Touchdown Flying Felons

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's a damn shame they couldn't treat him fairly and decided to make an example out of him because of his fame.
    [/quote]

???

[/quote]

The VAST majority of average joes who get charged with this get ZERO jail time, over 90% I think the statistic showed.
    [/quote]

gotta link for that

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

???

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Does that stat apply to people charged or people who were found / pled guilty?

big difference

Veteran

[/quote]

i agree most of us on here would have gotten a slap on the wrist for this one....but i dont think its so much the gun charge put that the gun went off

bottom line is the idiot could have gotten 3 months or somethign adn turned the plea down cuz he didnt want to go to jail dumb ***

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

i highly agree. **** bloomburg.

Every american has a right to defend themselves regardless if its registered

if he shot someone trying to break into his home with the same gunhe still would of been charged. this country is *** backwards.

hes still an idiot for rocking a glock in his sweatpants and hes an idiot for not getting it registered, but still 2 years?!?

[/quote]

I disagree w/that commment. After being on these boards one should know theres some stupid mofos that shouldnt be allowed to own a gun. At the very least a person can do is get trained and show compentancy w/a fire arm, something Plax lacked serverly.

theres no way he deserved as much time as Vick.

he got what he deserved for ruining himself and the G-men. lets move on!

All-Pro

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

???

[/quote]

[/quote]

gotta link for that

[/quote]

I look for it, but it was posted on the forums numerous times when this first happened forever ago.