+ Reply to Thread

What's with "All In??"

Last game I was at was Green Bay. I hear and see "all in" towels. Where did this come from? A coach or player or the front office??
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: What's with "All In??"

they just brought them out, for the cowboys game, not green bay.

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Last game I was at was Green Bay. I hear and see "all in" towels. Where did this come from? A coach or player or the front office??[/quote]

Justin Tuck the week of practice leading up to the Jets game said he was "ALL IN". & that message has spread like wild fire thoughout the NY Giant organization. Now they're all "ALL IN" UNTIL THE END THAT IS.

More specifically -- Tuck was hurting all those weeks and was doubting himself and questioning how much he had left to give. Coughlin told him "just give me everything you've got".

With the Jets game being a playoff game, essentially, of course you've heard of "all in" from Poker, right? Throw everything you've got on the current hand and push all your chips in the pile.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Thanks guys. Yes, I know it wasn't the Green Bay game, I was there, and I've heard of it from poker (when I lose). Attributed to Tuck and Coughlin....NICE. Better than some contrived BS from the front office which lacks grip. I'm ALL IN with this team. Go Big Blue, crack that Matty Ice!!!!
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Thats KG's motto for the playcalling...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!