+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Osi: 5 T, 2 sacks, 2 FF & Bradshaw: 19 C, 95 yds, 1TD

Reese, nice job letting career Giants who were ostensibly "past their prime" go.

Coversely, of DEs lines were:

Tuck 2 tackles
    Kiwi 4 tackels, 1 sack
    JPP 5 tackles

Our RB:

Wilson 11 carries, 39 yds, 0 TDs.

Man I miss Osi and Ahmad. They still have juice in the tank. What's more, they were career Giants and shouldve stayed Giants, and brought enthusiasm and toughness every Sunday. I cannot say the same about this sorry crew we have to watch.

I can't blame Reese for those, most of the fans wanted these guys gone as well!

Reese didnt want either to leave.

Osi particularly he wanted to keep, Osi wanted to leave.

And there are other threads on here talking about how they are glad Osi is no longer here.

saw bradshaw.. looked good. Where is Osi?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Giants had no cap space to re-sign Osi nor M. Bennett. Nice to see their success on other teams but gotta move on. Bradshaw was cut/waived under contract, but no way was he going to succeed with this poor excuse of an O-line. Gotta get real here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Giants had no cap space to re-sign Osi nor M. Bennett. Nice to see their success on other teams but gotta move on. Bradshaw was cut/waived under contract, but no way was he going to succeed with this poor excuse of an O-line. Gotta get real here.
    I think Bennett would have been the biggest return here if we could have kept him. He knew how to block, which our putrid OL needs desperately...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think Bennett would have been the biggest return here if we could have kept him. He knew how to block, which our putrid OL needs desperately...
    I agree. Solid blocking plus a good contribution to the passing game, what more can you ask from a TE?

That's right he is on the 1-2 Falcons... Right. They lost to the 3-0 Dolphins...lol... and the Steelers were blown out by the Bears so Pittsburgh is in the same boat we are in
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Ahmad wouldn't have run behind the line yesterday.
    Osi is a great strip sack artist and had a hell of a career but is in the twilight of it, pitiful against the run, and wants a lot of money.

Remember Wilson had two 20 yard runs that were called back due to questionable holding calls.

I think it goes to show we need a change. Guys who seemingly were on there last legs, go to other teams, and proove to still be good. We need someone to get that outta them while there here.