+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCRAMBLING QB

SCRAMBLING QB

Eli 2 scrambles another weapon we have. lol He looked like poetry in motion when he slid.

We all know that he cant even scramble eggs but Eli does it again.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: SCRAMBLING QB

Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first
    [/quote]

HAHAHA I waqs thinking the same thing. ELI has been money this year

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first
    [/quote]

Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.

[quote user="Slunk3AM"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first
    [/quote] Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.[/quote]

He slid...

He also went head first on the first run. The ball did jiggle a little when he got hit though.

Then he makes that diving snatch on the fumble recovery.

I always thought he was a spaz......lol

Go Eli !!!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Slunk3AM"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first
    [/quote]

Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.[/quote]

No no no I'm thinking those head-first dives where he loses the ball untouched. Worst I've seen this year is he slid parallel to the yard markers...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Eli Manewton

Veteran

I think Eli has two things in his head 1) Dont hold the ball too long 2) Balls out to win. Did love him falling on that fumble, nice heads up play.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Slunk3AM"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first
    [/quote]

Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.[/quote]

No no no I'm thinking those head-first dives where he loses the ball untouched.* Worst I've seen this year is he slid parallel to the yard markers...
    [/quote]

True.

LOL I can remember yelling "ELI WHYYYYY?!?!?"

[quote user="Zaggs"]I think Eli has two things in his head 1) Dont hold the ball too long 2) Balls out to win.* Did love him falling on that fumble, nice heads up play.
    [/quote]

Oh yeah that was a big one