+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Exclamation This is why Coughlin has to go

    The Giants have now won three of their last 11 games, dating back to last season after they jumped out to a 6-2 start to 2012. During that stretch, the Giants have been outscored by an average of 17.12 points per game in their losses."

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    709
    There's no doubt this needs to be his last season as coach. He's 67 years old and it's just not there anymore. He should've been smart and bowed out after the second SB win.

  3. #3
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah717 View Post
    There's no doubt this needs to be his last season as coach. He's 67 years old and it's just not there anymore. He should've been smart and bowed out after the second SB win.
    Please explain how coaching will make our OL better? Our LB's better? JPP's back better? Tuck younger? and Eli careful with the ball?

  4. #4
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Please explain how coaching will make our OL better? Our LB's better? JPP's back better? Tuck younger? and Eli careful with the ball?
    Wow.. Someone does see the whole picture! I knew I wasn't alone!!!


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Wow.. Someone does see the whole picture! I knew I wasn't alone!!!
    And the whole picture is? Let me guess. Coughlin has no say on who will play or what the game plan is and he is not responsible for making sure everyone knows what needs to be done. he is not responsible for motivation, discipline, training, mentoring, coaching, etc. He is not responsible for benching non performing players. He has nothing to do with asking his assistants to be more innovative (shotgun draw on 3rd and long anyone?) This big picture? How about the big picture where the players decide who will be on the field at any given time. So, in other words Coaching means just be a bystander in the sidelines and have the title of HC take credit for the SB wins and none of the blame for mediocrity! How's that for a big picture?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    And the whole picture is? Let me guess. Coughlin has no say on who will play or what the game plan is and he is not responsible for making sure everyone knows what needs to be done. he is not responsible for motivation, discipline, training, mentoring, coaching, etc. He is not responsible for benching non performing players. He has nothing to do with asking his assistants to be more innovative (shotgun draw on 3rd and long anyone?) This big picture? How about the big picture where the players decide who will be on the field at any given time. So, in other words Coaching means just be a bystander in the sidelines and have the title of HC take credit for the SB wins and none of the blame for mediocrity! How's that for a big picture?
    Fantastic! Coaching IS responsible for everything! Making sure schemes will actually work IF executed properly. It's pretty obvious that the players don't believe in the coaching. We need to get younger coaches quickly, and certainly a new general manager. This season is simply a continuation of the last half of last year. We do have what appears to be the weakest (in physicality measures) in the league.

  7. #7
    Don't forget Tweedle Dum (PF) and Tweedle Dee (KG)!!!

  8. #8
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Don't forget Tweedle Dum (PF) and Tweedle Dee (KG)!!!
    If we don't make the Playoff, they are goners for sure. If we do, then you will have to suffer another year with these guys. The Giants FO are loyal to guys that help them win Super Bowls.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

  9. #9
    Perry Fewel isnt that bad. The giants defense this year isnt that bad even though they dont have a lot of talent. KG has to go with Coughlin both are too oldschool

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by the1498man View Post
    Perry Fewel isnt that bad. The giants defense this year isnt that bad even though they dont have a lot of talent. KG has to go with Coughlin both are too oldschool
    Fewell is up and down.....he cannot bring himself to play a consistent aggressive D

    SO YES HE'S BAD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts