+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm all for cleaning house but if there was one of the 4 I would keep (KG, PF, JR, TC) it would be Coughlin.

I'm not calling for the coach's heads. This is especially true for our 2x super bowl head coach. I would call for benching any player who mails it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Don't forget Tweedle Dum (PF) and Tweedle Dee (KG)!!!
    If we don't make the Playoff, they are goners for sure. If we do, then you will have to suffer another year with these guys. The Giants FO are loyal to guys that help them win Super Bowls.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Please explain how coaching will make our OL better? Our LB's better? JPP's back better? Tuck younger? and Eli careful with the ball?
    Wow.. Someone does see the whole picture! I knew I wasn't alone!!!

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Wow.. Someone does see the whole picture! I knew I wasn't alone!!!
    And the whole picture is? Let me guess. Coughlin has no say on who will play or what the game plan is and he is not responsible for making sure everyone knows what needs to be done. he is not responsible for motivation, discipline, training, mentoring, coaching, etc. He is not responsible for benching non performing players. He has nothing to do with asking his assistants to be more innovative (shotgun draw on 3rd and long anyone?) This big picture? How about the big picture where the players decide who will be on the field at any given time. So, in other words Coaching means just be a bystander in the sidelines and have the title of HC take credit for the SB wins and none of the blame for mediocrity! How's that for a big picture?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    LOL I am the most ridiculed Member of this Board throughout its entire history
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Boada View Post
    Terrible stat, I would rather first a change in OC and DC before Coughlin...
    It's also TC job to make sure the OC and DC are doing a good job. He sucks. He's supposed to be our cobra commander and he just can't do it anymore. He needs to retire and fewell and gilbride need to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    And the whole picture is? Let me guess. Coughlin has no say on who will play or what the game plan is and he is not responsible for making sure everyone knows what needs to be done. he is not responsible for motivation, discipline, training, mentoring, coaching, etc. He is not responsible for benching non performing players. He has nothing to do with asking his assistants to be more innovative (shotgun draw on 3rd and long anyone?) This big picture? How about the big picture where the players decide who will be on the field at any given time. So, in other words Coaching means just be a bystander in the sidelines and have the title of HC take credit for the SB wins and none of the blame for mediocrity! How's that for a big picture?
    Fantastic! Coaching IS responsible for everything! Making sure schemes will actually work IF executed properly. It's pretty obvious that the players don't believe in the coaching. We need to get younger coaches quickly, and certainly a new general manager. This season is simply a continuation of the last half of last year. We do have what appears to be the weakest (in physicality measures) in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    It's also TC job to make sure the OC and DC are doing a good job. He sucks. He's supposed to be our cobra commander and he just can't do it anymore. He needs to retire and fewell and gilbride need to be fired.
    Well, if you believe what the "experts" (read homers) here say, Coughlin is the best coach since Lombardi. Seriously, what has he done for the Giants? He was a washed out coach that came cheap. He just got lucky because the players decided to kick butt.

Exclamation It's time for a Regime Change SB or no SB

It's midnight and Coughlins Carriage is about to turn into a Pumpkin

It's just time

He already our longest standing HC and the oldest in the league

The only way to cure this is to bring in Monte Kiffin as a DC. the two will cancel each other out