+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Are you
    Is it illegal in the USA to have an occasional drink
    I think Coughlin should loosen up a bit.....it might make him smile a bit more
    Joe would add a little comedic relief to this moribund crew......it needs it
    And Coughlin should let his assistants speak their minds....they are not robots
    I am still drinking....for sure. No it is not illegal. Joe was a raging drunk. I was just asking if he still was
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Well he sounds sober enough for his radio show each week
    He is a good guy, very honest and really funny
    I like him
    Who do you think knows offensive football better Joe or Killdrive?

Well he sounds sober enough for his radio show each week
    He is a good guy, very honest and really funny
    I like him
    Who do you think knows offensive football better Joe or Killdrive?
    of course you think Nameth does but I bet there is no contest and KG would win that test.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Coughlin, Monte Kiffin, and Broadway Joe
    Now there's a trio that would go down in infamy
    And you know what, they just might pull off another Trophy
    To Judge Kiffin by his present D is unfair....he does not have the front 7 horses and his DBs are not Pro Bowl level either
    Is it unfair? We judge Coughlin, Eli, and Gilbride with the crap they have to work with in the trenches.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    of course you think Nameth does but I bet there is no contest and KG would win that test.
    If you love the obvious draw and the even more predictable fade you have to go with Kevin two note

Namath knows more about football in his pinky than Killdrive does in his whole body

We are talking HOF QB Vs Buddy Ryan punching bag

Quote Originally Posted by jwhorner6 View Post
    Is it unfair? We judge Coughlin, Eli, and Gilbride with the crap they have to work with in the trenches.
    They were good enough to hold us to what was it 23

They have stolen the ball from us what is it 7 times in 4 games

If you love the obvious draw and the even more predictable fade you have to go with Kevin two note

Namath knows more about football in his pinky than Killdrive does in his whole body

We are talking HOF QB Vs Buddy Ryan punching bag
    a HOF with more picks than TDs...

Neither of us knows KG or Nameth personally but Nameth's job was to be a QB and KG has been at his job way longer and is much more successful than Nameth ever was. KG hands down knows more about offense and I bet it isnt even close

They were good enough to hold us to what was it 23

They have stolen the ball from us what is it 7 times in 4 games
    And as usual I have no idea what you are talking about now. Who was good enough to hold us to 23? Every team we've played? Who stole the ball from us 7 times in 4 games? I am unaware of playing a single team 4 games this season.

And my post was in reference to saying it is unfair to judge Kiffin with his current defense because he does not have the players, but yet, everyone here judges Gilbrides offense when he has no OL

Quote Originally Posted by jwhorner6 View Post
    And as usual I have no idea what you are talking about now. Who was good enough to hold us to 23? Every team we've played? Who stole the ball from us 7 times in 4 games? I am unaware of playing a single team 4 games this season.

And my post was in reference to saying it is unfair to judge Kiffin with his current defense because he does not have the players, but yet, everyone here judges Gilbrides offense when he has no OL
    Nooooooooo

For 5 games he had no RB. His Oline is now producing things like long drives and 200 yd rushing games

When Killdrive gets inside the 15 he loses it.....waits til 1 sec to send in the same draw or fade every time
    He has no imagination whatsoever

All he has to do is run and bubble pass to Brown and he's in the end zone 70 percent of the. Time but nooooooooooooooooo o

It gives you little wonder why buddy Ryan got so worked up

Veteran
    Some changes should be made, however I don't think Tom is the problem. This year everything that he ever knew about how to prepare a team changed. The new CBA changed the entire scope of practice and game preparation. Now clearly it took Tom a while to adjust to these changes, which stood be understandable as the man has coached for 30+ years. With that being said I feel he has gotten a handle on it now and we're moving in the right direction again. However I would like to see changes made at both OC and DC, our offense has been in place for 10years and everyone around the league knows our offense as good as our players know it. Our defense is currently ranked 11th Fewell has the guys playing better, but I'm not a fan of his lay back scheme.