+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Don't say the D-word around Jakk bro...
    Ah since he brought it up David was not a rookie this year
    He fumbled against Dallas in the opener last year and went so far inside Coughlins doghouse they had to send in a search team to find him

He was the best KR man since Rocky Thompson though.......Rocky avg 28 yds per return and D Wilson 26

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I'd keep JR and TC. I'm not getting rid of JR -- I think that everyone's off base. I think that overall he drafts pretty well and managing cap space with a QB making elite-QB money ain't easy.
    Eli isn't making "elite QB money", his contract's numerous restructures have only made it look as if he does.

Perry Fewel isnt that bad. The giants defense this year isnt that bad even though they dont have a lot of talent. KG has to go with Coughlin both are too oldschool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the1498man View Post
    Perry Fewel isnt that bad. The giants defense this year isnt that bad even though they dont have a lot of talent. KG has to go with Coughlin both are too oldschool
    Fewell is up and down.....he cannot bring himself to play a consistent aggressive D

SO YES HE'S BAD

giants let dave gentlemen go to caolina as their GM and their defense is playing like the Giants of old. need new everything!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with old-school........its these new school players who cant really play but need all these rule changes ......how many SB's and records would be different if old school players played now. [marino,stabler,bradshaw,;etc]

So fire a coach who has won 2 Super Bowls and is regarded by most people who know football as one of the best coaches in the game? I'm sorry, the problem isn't TC. This team has several problems, but he isn't one of them. A boatload of injuries, a porous o-line, a QB making poor decisions, a poor OC who is still running an offense that stunk 15 years ago and hasn't changed, and some poor decisions in the draft room the last few years ignoring key positions of need.

You want to know why this team is at 5-7, those are your reasons.