+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Love the win and mostly positive post !

Cruz is our O MVP for sure and Eli next. There are some guys that just make plays and Cruz is one of those guys. If I were killdrive I would be designing more plays for this guy. Reverses ? fake reverses off of him. WR screens that he loves calling so much. More crossing patterns etc etc. The guy is dynamite.

D MVP JPP come on he has single handily gave our team a pass rush especially when Tuck was injured or playing ineffectively. Now to me Tuck is key for our playoff success. A good tuck and a good Osi will make JPP even more effectively. Tuck has been playing like old Tuck again.

Great team effort in beating the Cowboys I actually felt confident pretty much the whole game which I couldnt say in most other games this year.

Pascoe and Hynoski, Boley made some real big plays that might not be talked as much as they should.

Also Killdrive comment ? 3rd and 1 shotgun runs ??? can you stop this please ????????? Do it when were in no huddle but dont do it when were not.

3rd and 1 seems like forever for us to complete. If you are going to throw could we not line up in I form and go play action and run our wrs short and not 20 yards down the field.

Overall great game and a couple bad things but not worth mentioning.

Finally the giants look like the giants of old and not some cardiac kids out there always playing catch up.

Re: Love the win and mostly positive post !

There goes your preseason prediction that this team would be 4-12.

All-Pro

[quote user="sheepdip"]I actually felt confident pretty much the whole game which I couldnt say in most other games this year[/quote]

now there's something that both negative and positive fans can agree on .... sure it got a little dicey at 21-14 and the thought of them paying us back for our comeback did creep into my mind, but with our pass rush and the O doing pretty well ... i still felt confident and we quickly made it 24-14, so that was a relief

[quote user="sheepdip"]Cruz is our O MVP for sure and Eli next. There are some guys that just make plays and Cruz is one of those guys. If I were killdrive I would be designing more plays for this guy. Reverses ? fake reverses off of him. WR screens that he loves calling so much. More crossing patterns etc etc. The guy is dynamite.

D MVP JPP come on he has single handily gave our team a pass rush especially when Tuck was injured or playing ineffectively.* Now to me Tuck is key for our playoff success. A good tuck and a good Osi will make JPP even more effectively. Tuck has been playing like old Tuck again.

Great team effort in beating the Cowboys I actually felt confident pretty much the whole game which I couldnt say in most other games this year.

Pascoe and Hynoski, Boley made some real big plays that might not be talked as much as they should.

Also Killdrive comment ? 3rd and 1 shotgun runs ??? can you stop this please ????????? Do it when were in no huddle but dont do it when were not.

3rd and 1 seems like forever for us to complete. If you are going to throw could we not line up in I form and go play action and run our wrs short and not 20 yards down the field.

Overall great game and a couple bad things but not worth mentioning.

Finally the giants look like the giants of old and not some cardiac kids out there always playing catch up.

[/quote]I am not a Killdrive fan by any means. Actually I think the guy is an idiot. However, I have to say that I have seen other teams, especially the Packers using the shotgun draw with quite a bit of success. However, it seems that their O-line, especially their center is getting 3-5 yards push down field which is not happening with us. So the call is correct, unfortunately it is not correct with the Giants O-line as it is now and that's one thing we can blame Killdrive for not recognizing. He should not be calling this particular play.

Veteran

I see packs hand off to Fb Khun for an easy first down !.

We shouldnt be losing yards on 3rd and 1. It should be a slam dunk.

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

Dude I said 6-10.
    Get it right.

[quote user="sheepdip"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

Dude I said 6-10.
    Get it right.
    [/quote]

You said 4-12. Man up and admit it.