+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone think TC will retire?

He's 65+ and the toll of being an NFL HC can surely shorten ones life span.
    If his team makes a run here, would that be enough of a send off for him? BTW, It was nice to see the owner of the Jags say that his biggest regret was firing TC.

Re: Does anyone think TC will retire?

Whatever he chooses to do, I think most of us will respect it. How's that for a non-committal answer?
    Manslaughter is easier to convict (and sentence) than murder. Instant replay still gets it wrong sometimes. Peace and love to all the fans of all the teams. We're all fans, and we love OUR team.

I think like most folks here, I believe if he obtains another new piece of jewelry for his finger, he'll

leave on top. Other than that, he'll be back, and that's cool with me.

It's an interesting question. If we were to win the super bowl, I would say there would be a chance... but if we don't, I think he will definitely be back.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

I have to say yes, no matter whwat happens. These past 3 years must have been so hard on poor TC.

This year was exciting, I think TC finally retires no matter what.

We'll see though.

Good question...

If by some chance they go and with the Superbowl again, I think he bows out gracefully on a good note. It's a tough call though if they lose Sunday to the Falcons, I think he would finish up the remainder of his contract.

The only person that knows is Tom himself. If he does I respect that. If not, then I hope he makes some changes to the coaching staff and bangs out 2 solid seasons.

[quote user="Husky"]He's 65+ and the toll of being an NFL HC can surely shorten ones life span.*
    If his team makes a run here, would that be enough of a send off for him?** BTW, It was nice to see the owner of the Jags say that his biggest regret was firing TC.
    [/quote]

Absolutely he will retire someday.. Next question.. hmmm...

Yep, if we win the SB I think he'd go, and he would be a fool not to. As he saw first hand, winning a SB here will only buy him so much time before the leaches are out for his job again. Go out on top, with a great taste in your mouth and on a fond memory.

I think retiring is the last thing on TC's mind. I wouldnt be suprised if he thinks he's got at least 10 more years of coaching in him.