+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sooooo...why is it we can't run the ball again??

With all the talk of how the Oline is coming together, why can't we get a running game going? Is it KG's predictable playcalling (uh...shotgun draw 341 times a game), we're not good at getting off our blocks, our RB's are not getting it done or what?? I think given everything else, that is right now our biggest concern. We NEED to be able to run that ball and control the clock, and get that play action pass going.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: Sooooo...why is it we can't run the ball again??

two words. David. Baas.

BOOM!!!

The Oline is not as good this year. With that said, I think I have seen my fair share of shotgun draws. Perhaps something more creative might spark the run game.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="cken"]two words. David. Baas.[/quote]

This, it's quite easy to understand. Take Baas out of the game this Sunday and watch how easily we run the ball

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="cken"]two words. David. Baas.[/quote]

This, it's quite easy to understand. Take Baas out of the game this Sunday and watch how easily we run the ball[/quote]

Baas is awful in the run game. It's night and day how we run the ball when he isn't in the game.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="cken"]two words. David. Baas.[/quote]

This, it's quite easy to understand. Take Baas out of the game this Sunday and watch how easily we run the ball[/quote]

no need, we have all the tape we need of the O-line giving our backs push when Baas was dealing with the neck and headaches

BOOM!!!

He was good SF. Gore gashed people when he was there. It's puzzling.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

[quote user="cken"]two words. David. Baas.[/quote]

I am not a big fan but thought he played well Sunday night. He is more of a finesse guy.

b/c the coaches dont see what we see. that Boothe pietrus snee Diehl and Mckenzi should be our oline.. Bass looks like a waste of money..

they had over 100 yards rushing the last two weeks....so thats good.

the Giants short yardage game has sucked for two seasons now...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch