+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Same ol Tony Romo

Had a a great game statistically, but as usual, threw a pick when it counted most! I called it earlier---he was looking good and I even told my wife and my brother-in-law, a Cowboys fan, that Romo would probably throw a pick in the 4th quarter if they were close to tying or winning the game!

Otherwise a hell of a game on both sides---it was like a video game the way their offenses were going up and down the field. The Broncos had a run game at least to keep the Boys defense honest.

Yep I called that pick, also both defenses are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Yep I called that pick, also both defenses are a joke.
    I wonder if the Broncos defense gets better when Miller the cheater and Bailey come back? I know some Cowboys fans will be pissed and jump on this thread and make jokes about Eli and the Giants 0-5 start. But thats ok---its always nice to see the Cowboys lose regardless of the Giants record. I really believe Romo's knack for throwing those key interceptions will always be the Cowboys achilles, and preventing them from being relevant in January and February.

They blew out the eagles and us.. At least the cowboys gave them all they could handle
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Denver getting fat off the NFCE
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Same with KC, everyone getting free wins from the NFC least.

Banned
    yup to bad he threw that pic....but if Dallas plays like that the rest of the year they are gonna win this division easily

Broncos pass D is ranked 30th, gl with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    yup to bad he threw that pic....but if Dallas plays like that the rest of the year they are gonna win this division easily
    yeah they probably will win the division, but with only 1 postseason win since Romo has been QB of the Boys, I'm sure they wont change that trend this year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    They blew out the eagles and us.. At least the cowboys gave them all they could handle
    Good point. People can talk about the INT all they want (Peyton threw one too and actually had a running game) but Romo threw for over 500 yards and 5 TDs. He led his team to 48 points. One pick did not lose this game - horrific defense did. Romo is completing over 70% of his passes, has 13 TDs and 2 picks. Eli throws more picks than that each game! Romo is playing QB, by far, the best in the division. The defense has cost Dallas the past two game, not the QB. Losing that close one stunk today, but seeing Eli throw countless picks as the Giants go 0-5 softens the blow. Still in first place and control our own destiny. Enjoy the season guys!