+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with the Giants?

Bench Player

What's wrong with the Giants?

Man you guys stunk it up real bad last game, what's the state of the team?

BTW, I'm really happy that you guys are 0-3 to start the season and keep up that work.

GO COWBOYS!

Veteran
    What's sad is that Cowboys fans forget how bad they're last season ended up....and the season before that....and the one before that..and the one before that..See what I'm getting at?

It'll be fun to watch Romo implode again this year..it's pure entertainment.

What's wrong with the Giants? Apparently, their O and D lines are bad. We'll see if that changes in the coming weeks.
    Considering Romo's history in the playoffs, I wouldn't be bragging too much about the Cowboys yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    What's sad is that Cowboys fans forget how bad they're last season ended up....and the season before that....and the one before that..and the one before that..See what I'm getting at?

It'll be fun to watch Romo implode again this year..it's pure entertainment.
    its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.

What's sad is that so many G fans who have enjoyed many good seasons as of late can't take a little smack when their team isn't doing so hot. Reminiscing over past glory or pointing out a rivals failure is all well and good but we all know this is a what have you done lately league. The only thing big blue has done lately is play triple bogey ball to the embarrassment of themselves and their fans.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    What's sad is that so many G fans who have enjoyed many good seasons as of late can't take a little smack when their team isn't doing so hot. Reminiscing over past glory or pointing out a rivals failure is all well and good but we all know this is a what have you done lately league. The only thing big blue has done lately is play triple bogey ball to the embarrassment of themselves and their fans.
    If it's a "what have you done lately NFL" then the Cowgirls are screwed. They haven't done anything for 18 years. At least I don't have to think back to my highschool years to remember the last time my Team won a SB.

Man, the Cowboy trolls are out more then normal.

This division makes the average Cowboy team look like world beaters I guess.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Reminiscing over past glory or pointing out a rivals failure is all well and good but we all know this is a what have you done lately league..
    And what teams fan base is notorious for doing this?...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
    You obviously have no idea how football works, smh

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    If it's a "what have you done lately NFL" then the Cowgirls are screwed. They haven't done anything for 18 years. At least I don't have to think back to my highschool years to remember the last time my Team won a SB.
    What the Cowboys have done lately is go 2-1, with the one loss a squeaker. What the Giants have done lately is lose 3 in a row. Maybe you should go back to high school and relearn the definition of LATELY.

+ Reply to Thread