+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with the Giants?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You obviously have no idea how football works, smh
    how does football work? well its definitely a complex sport. however, the bottom line is to win; not lose. the g's are 0-3. that's not winning.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    how does football work? well its definitely a complex sport. however, the bottom line is to win; not lose. the g's are 0-3. that's not winning.
    And all you said right now proves to me that you have a horrible bias of Eli, that you just hate him.

I figured

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    And all you said right now proves to me that you have a horrible bias of Eli, that you just hate him.

I figured
    nah I don't hate lil eli. I like picking on him cause he's a division rival

Quote Originally Posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    Man you guys stunk it up real bad last game, what's the state of the team?

BTW, I'm really happy that you guys are 0-3 to start the season and keep up that work.

GO COWBOYS!
    Looks like the Giants have had their run, winning 2 SB's in the process. I believe that the FO waited too long to rebuild their o-line, and they haven't acquired the best talent in the world.

A very poor season could be what the Giants need, actually. They've been drafting low in the draft for years now and it's hard to keep drafting talent when you're consistently a team in the hunt. A poor season this year could help the Giants restock on prime young talent next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
    To be fair I don't think Johnny Unitas. Bart Starr or Roger Staubach would do anything being behind that O Line
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    Man you guys stunk it up real bad last game, what's the state of the team?

BTW, I'm really happy that you guys are 0-3 to start the season and keep up that work.

GO COWBOYS!
    Dallas fans can always be counted to puff their chests in September.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    What the Cowboys have done lately is go 2-1, with the one loss a squeaker. What the Giants have done lately is lose 3 in a row. Maybe you should go back to high school and relearn the definition of LATELY.
    I hope you girls come back at the end of the year... oh wait, you never do... same story new year.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

The only thing I'm really sad about this season

The only thing I'm really sad about this season is losing our 4-0 record in the Cowgirls stadium. But hey, 4-1 is still pretty damn good!

And after next week, Cowboys are 2-3. Hope you girls enjoyed your fist pumping for the week.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    What's sad is that so many G fans who have enjoyed many good seasons as of late can't take a little smack when their team isn't doing so hot. Reminiscing over past glory or pointing out a rivals failure is all well and good but we all know this is a what have you done lately league. The only thing big blue has done lately is play triple bogey ball to the embarrassment of themselves and their fans.
    True. It's amazing they're still in the hunt in this division. As bad as they look they don't deserve to be.

+ Reply to Thread