+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Are you really that dense, that you think the cowballs have any chance of beating the broncos? ROFL.
    oh hell yeah they got a chance in beating the broncos. now I aint gonna sit here and guarantee the victory cause quite frankly they probably will lose; as much as that pains me to say. but funny thing about Dallas, is they always seem to play real good ball against good teams and real crappy against bad teams. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up for this game and if they play to their best potential, then yeah they could very well beat the broncos. and hey, we are undefeated at home this yr. gonna be a loud crowd sunday. yup, we got a chance. better chance than the g's anyways

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    oh hell yeah they got a chance in beating the broncos. now I aint gonna sit here and guarantee the victory cause quite frankly they probably will lose; as much as that pains me to say. but funny thing about Dallas, is they always seem to play real good ball against good teams and real crappy against bad teams. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up for this game and if they play to their best potential, then yeah they could very well beat the broncos. and hey, we are undefeated at home this yr. gonna be a loud crowd sunday. yup, we got a chance. better chance than the g's anyways
    They have no chance, and you know it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    yup they DO have a chance...and I'll leave it at that...

on a different note, I am actually hoping the g's win this week....BEAT PHILLY

1. The Cowboys have NO shot against Denver.
    2. The Eagles WILL beat the Giants because the Giants have far too many injuries, especially on their O-line.

The Eagles and the Cowboys will then be tied for 1st place in this wretched division.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    1. The Cowboys have NO shot against Denver.
    2. The Eagles WILL beat the Giants because the Giants have far too many injuries, especially on their O-line.

The Eagles and the Cowboys will then be tied for 1st place in this wretched division.
    One of the 4 horrible teams will win the NFC East and properly be buried in the first round of the playoffs. I actually see the Skins bouncing back and winning the division.

5trive for Fiv5

So when do the Skins start bouncing back? They haven't shown it so far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'd throw away that crystal ball if I were you. It took a last second FG to overcome the 48 points Dallas (who had "no chance") scored on them. 0-5 is what a team with "no chance" looks like. Lol!

I wish the Giants were good enough for me to gloat about a close loss.

All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division

with a 6-10 record