+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Are you really that dense, that you think the cowballs have any chance of beating the broncos? ROFL.
    oh hell yeah they got a chance in beating the broncos. now I aint gonna sit here and guarantee the victory cause quite frankly they probably will lose; as much as that pains me to say. but funny thing about Dallas, is they always seem to play real good ball against good teams and real crappy against bad teams. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up for this game and if they play to their best potential, then yeah they could very well beat the broncos. and hey, we are undefeated at home this yr. gonna be a loud crowd sunday. yup, we got a chance. better chance than the g's anyways

  2. #32
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    oh hell yeah they got a chance in beating the broncos. now I aint gonna sit here and guarantee the victory cause quite frankly they probably will lose; as much as that pains me to say. but funny thing about Dallas, is they always seem to play real good ball against good teams and real crappy against bad teams. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up for this game and if they play to their best potential, then yeah they could very well beat the broncos. and hey, we are undefeated at home this yr. gonna be a loud crowd sunday. yup, we got a chance. better chance than the g's anyways
    They have no chance, and you know it.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    They have no chance, and you know it.
    yup they DO have a chance...and I'll leave it at that...


    on a different note, I am actually hoping the g's win this week....BEAT PHILLY

  4. #34
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    66
    1. The Cowboys have NO shot against Denver.
    2. The Eagles WILL beat the Giants because the Giants have far too many injuries, especially on their O-line.

    The Eagles and the Cowboys will then be tied for 1st place in this wretched division.

  5. #35
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    1. The Cowboys have NO shot against Denver.
    2. The Eagles WILL beat the Giants because the Giants have far too many injuries, especially on their O-line.

    The Eagles and the Cowboys will then be tied for 1st place in this wretched division.
    One of the 4 horrible teams will win the NFC East and properly be buried in the first round of the playoffs. I actually see the Skins bouncing back and winning the division.


    5trive for Fiv5

  6. #36
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    66
    So when do the Skins start bouncing back? They haven't shown it so far.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    They have no chance, and you know it.
    I'd throw away that crystal ball if I were you. It took a last second FG to overcome the 48 points Dallas (who had "no chance") scored on them. 0-5 is what a team with "no chance" looks like. Lol!

  8. #38
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,512
    I wish the Giants were good enough for me to gloat about a close loss.

  9. #39
    Veteran BlueWreckinCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, LA
    Posts
    957
    All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division

    with a 6-10 record

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts