+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with the Giants?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
    The whole Romo imploding thing I mentioned earlier...you just witnessed it...AGAIN....history repeats itself...Just SAYIN...

Dallas tears taste like honey

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division
    You're forgetting about those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles.
    (I'm going to laughingly enjoy this while it lasts).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    You're forgetting about those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles.
    (I'm going to laughingly enjoy this while it lasts).
    tied for first that is. get your wannabe facts straight. in technical terms, you've won two division games which is why you green canaries are division leaders. yet you are tied for first with Dallas cause Dallas is undefeated in division play too...eagles really aren't that good lol...playing college ball just doesn't cut it in the nfl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    The whole Romo imploding thing I mentioned earlier...you just witnessed it...AGAIN....history repeats itself...Just SAYIN...

Dallas tears taste like honey
    ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's

ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
    so you like a QB, in Romo, who can put up some good fantasy football points---but has yet to prove that he can win a meaningful post season game and help to lead his team to a Superbowl? Ok sounds like a plan!

Veteran
    Except those Sundays in January and February, right? Fantasy Football Hall of Famer Tony Romo seems to be mysteriously missing during those months.

Bench Player
    I'm writing a story about frustrated NY Giants fans and their girlfriends/wives. If you are one, or know one, please send me an email at mfriedman@nydailynews.com! Would love to chat!

tied for first that is. get your wannabe facts straight. in technical terms, you've won two division games which is why you green canaries are division leaders. yet you are tied for first with Dallas cause Dallas is undefeated in division play too...eagles really aren't that good lol...playing college ball just doesn't cut it in the nfl
    The Eagles have won TWO division games and the Cowboys have won ONE. That means that the Eagles are in first - and I will laugh about it for a week.

its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
    Well, no matter what, Eli will be acknowledged for 2 SB rings while Romo will be acknowledged for choking when the game is on the line.

Sure, you can have him. How did Romo finish the Broncos game?

+ Reply to Thread