+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: What's wrong with the Giants?

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
    The whole Romo imploding thing I mentioned earlier...you just witnessed it...AGAIN....history repeats itself...Just SAYIN...

    Dallas tears taste like honey

  2. #42
    Starter John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division
    You're forgetting about those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles.
    (I'm going to laughingly enjoy this while it lasts).

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    You're forgetting about those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles.
    (I'm going to laughingly enjoy this while it lasts).
    tied for first that is. get your wannabe facts straight. in technical terms, you've won two division games which is why you green canaries are division leaders. yet you are tied for first with Dallas cause Dallas is undefeated in division play too...eagles really aren't that good lol...playing college ball just doesn't cut it in the nfl

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    The whole Romo imploding thing I mentioned earlier...you just witnessed it...AGAIN....history repeats itself...Just SAYIN...

    Dallas tears taste like honey
    ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's

  5. #45
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
    so you like a QB, in Romo, who can put up some good fantasy football points---but has yet to prove that he can win a meaningful post season game and help to lead his team to a Superbowl? Ok sounds like a plan!

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
    Except those Sundays in January and February, right? Fantasy Football Hall of Famer Tony Romo seems to be mysteriously missing during those months.

  7. #47
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    I'm writing a story about frustrated NY Giants fans and their girlfriends/wives. If you are one, or know one, please send me an email at mfriedman@nydailynews.com! Would love to chat!

  8. #48
    Starter John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    tied for first that is. get your wannabe facts straight. in technical terms, you've won two division games which is why you green canaries are division leaders. yet you are tied for first with Dallas cause Dallas is undefeated in division play too...eagles really aren't that good lol...playing college ball just doesn't cut it in the nfl
    The Eagles have won TWO division games and the Cowboys have won ONE. That means that the Eagles are in first - and I will laugh about it for a week.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
    Well, no matter what, Eli will be acknowledged for 2 SB rings while Romo will be acknowledged for choking when the game is on the line.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
    Sure, you can have him. How did Romo finish the Broncos game?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts