+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

All-Pro

Wheres all the Falcons Fans?

saw one come on our regular forum and wish us well. But no Smack Talk.. Come on. gotta be some of them out there to jaw with. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

Right here!!!!!!

However, I don't talk smack. Sorry to disappoint I'm just looking forward to having a great time in NY and at the game. I have always wanted to go to NY for a game. You guys are true fans. Not like ours that show up fashionably late every game.

I sure must say that I have no clue what will happened on game day. I just hope that it is a close game either way win or lose. Well, would rather win of coarse, but we will see how that works out.

Now, for my question. I need some help from you guys. I am staying in Manhattan, whats the best way to go to the game? I was reading that the metro will take you there or we could drive to the place cal "Seb" something thats close to catch the train there. Sorry I can't remember what it was called. Any advice people? I greatly appreciate, looking forward to a great time!!

Re: Right here!!!!!!

Welcome to NYC.. you can take a bus from the Port Authority which located on 42nd and 8th ave or take a train from Penn Station. Best best would be take the bus.

Bench Player

Great!! Thanks for the quick reply. Does the bus go directly to the stadium? And once the game is over, is bus still the best way when the herd is released from the stadium? Thanks!!

[quote user="Falcons12"]Great!! Thanks for the quick reply. Does the bus go directly to the stadium? And once the game is over, is bus still the best way when the herd is released from the stadium? Thanks!![/quote]

Yes the bus drops you off literally in the stadium parking lot and on the way back picks you up in the same area. You'll see lines of people so you wont get lost.

Veteran

NYC is very easy to navigate. It's a giant grid, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Starter

[quote user="Falcons12"]However, I don't talk smack. Sorry to disappoint I'm just looking forward to having a great time in NY and at the game. I have always wanted to go to NY for a game. You guys are true fans. Not like ours that show up fashionably late every game.

I sure must say that I have no clue what will happened on game day. I just hope that it is a close game either way win or lose. Well, would rather win of coarse, but we will see how that works out.

Now, for my question. I need some help from you guys. I am staying in Manhattan, whats the best way to go to the game? I was reading that the metro will take you there or we could drive to the place cal "Seb" something thats close to catch the train there. Sorry I can't remember what it was called. Any advice people? I greatly appreciate, looking forward to a great time!![/quote]From loudmouth Cowboys/Jets fans to this LOL

Bench Player

When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash.

Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it.

Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.

Yo bread .. Take the bus from the port authority bus station. They get those buses in and out pretty quickly.

By the way is the falcs' OL really dirty?

Bench Player

Thanks for the tip!!