[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Falcons12"]However, vI don't talk smack. Sorry to disappoint I'm just looking forward to having a great time in NY and at the game. I have always wanted to go to NY for a game. You guys are true fans. Not like ours that show up fashionably late every game.

I sure must say that I have no clue what will happened on game day. I just hope that it is a close game either way win or lose. Well, would rather win of coarse, but we will see how that works out.

Now, for my question. I need some help from you guys. I am staying in Manhattan, whats the best way to go to the game? I was reading that the metro will take you there or we could drive to the place cal "Seb" something thats close to catch the train there. Sorry I can't remember what it was called. Any advice people? I greatly appreciate, looking forward to a great time!![/quote]From loudmouth Cowboys/Jets fans to this LOL[/quote]
Hey wait a sec. Aren't you an eagles fan?
Anyway fox has the listing for the WC Playoff game as Philly 10-6 vs GB 10-6 for Sunday at 1pm.
Lol. I guess everyone was so convinced the dream team was going to win SB that they are playing a rerun of phillys WC round loss to the Pack....guess us giants fans will have to listen to it on the radio..lol
That last paragraph should have been in red