+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheres all the Falcons Fans?

All-Pro

Re: Right here!!!!!!

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Falcons12"]However, vI don't talk smack. Sorry to disappoint I'm just looking forward to having a great time in NY and at the game. I have always wanted to go to NY for a game. You guys are true fans. Not like ours that show up fashionably late every game.

I sure must say that I have no clue what will happened on game day. I just hope that it is a close game either way win or lose. Well, would rather win of coarse, but we will see how that works out.

Now, for my question. I need some help from you guys. I am staying in Manhattan, whats the best way to go to the game? I was reading that the metro will take you there or we could drive to the place cal "Seb" something thats close to catch the train there. Sorry I can't remember what it was called. Any advice people? I greatly appreciate, looking forward to a great time!![/quote]From loudmouth Cowboys/Jets fans to this LOL[/quote]
    Hey wait a sec. Aren't you an eagles fan?
    Anyway fox has the listing for the WC Playoff game as Philly 10-6 vs GB 10-6 for Sunday at 1pm.
    Lol. I guess everyone was so convinced the dream team was going to win SB that they are playing a rerun of phillys WC round loss to the Pack....guess us giants fans will have to listen to it on the radio..lol
    That last paragraph should have been in red
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="Falcons12"]However, I don't talk smack. Sorry to disappoint I'm just looking forward to having a great time in NY and at the game. I have always wanted to go to NY for a game. You guys are true fans. Not like ours that show up fashionably late every game.

I sure must say that I have no clue what will happened on game day. I just hope that it is a close game either way win or lose. Well, would rather win of coarse, but we will see how that works out.
    Hey glad you're here. Enjoy the city and take in some of the sights if you haven't been,

As for the game you should be favored no doubt,

We have been overrun and bitten hard by injury bug. We have pieced the team back together and have some guys coming back at the right time.
    Good luck

Now, for my question. I need some help from you guys. I am staying in Manhattan, whats the best way to go to the game? I was reading that the metro will take you there or we could drive to the place cal "Seb" something thats close to catch the train there. Sorry I can't remember what it was called. Any advice people? I greatly appreciate, looking forward to a great time!![/quote]
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

ive done both coming from long island bus is easyer then the trains becuse u have to switch ....and bus is cheaper and direct route...

Bench Player

Re: Wheres all the Falcons Fans?

My thoughts on the upcoming game...FALCON FANS WONT BE HAPPY!

http://www.indiejocktalk.com/2012/01...-playoffs.html

Bench Player

[quote user="chrmeh"]My thoughts on the upcoming game...FALCON FANS WONT BE HAPPY!

http://www.indiejocktalk.com/2012/01...-playoffs.html[/quote]

Wrong sir!! Beer and football is a win win situation. A falcon win on top of that would be like adding the free chocolate cake to the KFC family meal.

Hi all. Another Falcon fan here. Looking forward to a great game with hopefully no injuries for either side. Seriously thinking about coming up for the game, your stadium looks awesome on TV. Seems like Victor Cruz gets wide open behind the defense 2-3 times in every game I have watched this year, I hope we have a plan to stop that. You guys' pass rush has me nervous too.

Here is a Falcon fan down in South Georgia looking forward to a great game with the Giants.
    Ready to get this started!

Like your coach, like your team...just playing my "Birds" this weekend, so...sorry, but you are in the way. I am concerned primarily with your D line. Looks healthy now and in my opinion the best in the NFC right now.

I hope we can slow the Giant D rush enough to get our offense cranked up and it will be fun to watch. This isn't the Cowboys you will be playing this weekend...so get ready!

Veteran

[quote user="Falcons12"]
    Now, for my question. I need some help from you guys. I am staying in Manhattan, whats the best way to go to the game? I was reading that the metro will take you there or we could drive to the place cal "Seb" something thats close to catch the train there. Sorry I can't remember what it was called. Any advice people? I greatly appreciate, looking forward to a great time!![/quote]

You can get on the long island railroad from Penn Station, just get off on the last stop Montauk and it's a short walk from there.

Bench Player

Oh come on LOL don't send the out of towners to Long Island thats just not fair.

If you're taking the train to the game you go from penn station via NJ transit, transfer at SEC (Secaucus junction) to the train to the Meadowlands.

+ Reply to Thread