+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheres all the Falcons Fans?

Bench Player

Re: Right here!!!!!!

[quote user="AJKilo"]Oh come on LOL don't send the out of towners to Long Island thats just not fair.

If you're taking the train to the game you go from penn station via NJ transit, transfer at SEC (Secaucus junction) to the train to the Meadowlands.[/quote]

Yeah, I knew that guy was being crazy. I know where the LI railroad goes as I have taken it before. Not to mention my dad is from Long island. Silly Giants fans. I'm trying to spend my money in your city, provide some jobs ya know? Every little bit counts.

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="AJKilo"]Oh come on LOL don't send the out of towners to Long Island thats just not fair. If you're taking the train to the game you go from penn station via NJ transit, transfer at SEC (Secaucus junction) to the train to the Meadowlands.[/quote] Yeah, I knew that guy was being crazy. I know where the LI railroad goes as I have taken it before. Not to mention my dad is from Long island. Silly Giants fans. I'm trying to spend my money in your city, provide some jobs ya know? Every little bit counts.[/quote]</P>

But this isn't legal currency anymore:</P>

</P>

</P>

Too soon?</P>

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="AJKilo"]Oh come on LOL don't send the out of towners to Long Island thats just not fair. If you're taking the train to the game you go from penn station via NJ transit, transfer at SEC (Secaucus junction) to the train to the Meadowlands.[/quote] Yeah, I knew that guy was being crazy. I know where the LI railroad goes as I have taken it before. Not to mention my dad is from Long island. Silly Giants fans. I'm trying to spend my money in your city, provide some jobs ya know? Every little bit counts.[/quote]</p>

But this isn't legal currency anymore:</p>

</p>

</p>

Too soon?</p>[/quote]LMAO

as you guys down south would say....

<font size="6">GIT R DUNNN!!!</font>

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Veteran

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="AJKilo"]Oh come on LOL don't send the out of towners to Long Island thats just not fair.

If you're taking the train to the game you go from penn station via NJ transit, transfer at SEC (Secaucus junction) to the train to the Meadowlands.[/quote]

Yeah, I knew that guy was being crazy. I know where the LI railroad goes as I have taken it before. Not to mention my dad is from Long island. Silly Giants fans. I'm trying to spend my money in your city, provide some jobs ya know? Every little bit counts.[/quote]

Yea I was just kidding, I wouldn't do something like that if I thought you would believe me. Unless you were a Dallas fan.

Bench Player

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="AJKilo"]Oh come on LOL don't send the out of towners to Long Island thats just not fair. If you're taking the train to the game you go from penn station via NJ transit, transfer at SEC (Secaucus junction) to the train to the Meadowlands.[/quote] Yeah, I knew that guy was being crazy. I know where the LI railroad goes as I have taken it before. Not to mention my dad is from Long island. Silly Giants fans. I'm trying to spend my money in your city, provide some jobs ya know? Every little bit counts.[/quote]</p>

</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

Noooo........ I hate that guy and the whole blue comedy tour. That's just torture now. But I must say, I have been to NY and your women up there can't compare to ladies of the south. I would say the only upside is that there are less fat ones up there.

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Drez"]

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Noooo........ I hate that guy and the whole blue comedy tour. That's just torture now. But I must say, I have been to NY and your women up there can't compare to ladies of the south. I would say the only upside is that there are less fat ones up there. [/quote]You guys got some hot and talented women in the south

LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Bench Player

Sweet!! See, I told you so. Thanks for helping me out and posting the talent of which I speak of.

[quote user="Falcons12"]When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash. Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it. Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.[/quote]The bottom rung ofpond scum is reserved for eagles fans. Whether at home or on the road they are a sub-human species who don't understand the difference between being a rabid passionate fan and being a moronic thug. Green Bay fans were very cool in our house. We welcome all true fans of football and the environment is very safe for visitors. Enjoy the big Apple. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Starter

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Falcons12"]When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash. Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it. Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.[/quote]The bottom rung of*pond scum is reserved for eagles fans. Whether at home or on the road they are a sub-human species who don't understand the difference between being a rabid passionate fan and being a moronic thug. Green Bay fans were very cool in our house. We welcome all true fans of football and the environment is very safe for visitors. Enjoy the big Apple. Go Blue!![/quote] You're an idiot. That is all. Dont listen to this dude OP. Have fun and stay out of the sketchy parts of town, I grew up in NYC and it never gets boring.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Falcons12"]When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash. Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it. Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.[/quote]The bottom rung ofpond scum is reserved for eagles fans. Whether at home or on the road they are a sub-human species who don't understand the difference between being a rabid passionate fan and being a moronic thug. Green Bay fans were very cool in our house. We welcome all true fans of football and the environment is very safe for visitors. Enjoy the big Apple. Go Blue!![/quote] You're an idiot. That is all. Dont listen to this dude OP. Have fun and stay out of the sketchy parts of town, I grew up in NYC and it never gets boring.[/quote][]
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread