+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wheres all the Falcons Fans?

Re: Wheres all the Falcons Fans?

[quote user="NOVAFalcon"]Hi all. Another Falcon fan here. Looking forward to a great game with hopefully no injuries for either side. Seriously thinking about coming up for the game, your stadium looks awesome on TV. Seems like Victor Cruz gets wide open behind the defense 2-3 times in every game I have watched this year, I hope we have a plan to stop that. You guys' pass rush has me nervous too.[/quote]Alright, enough of the compliments. What's your angle here lol? We are used to NFC east oponents who aren't nearly as nice. You've got plenty of fire power on your side and we are all a little twitchy here just like you. May the best team win! [B]
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bench Player

Jomo, I do not who some of these so called Falcons fans, but we are just as passionate as anybody else about their team.I have a question though, how bad will Eli get booed after a couple of picks and fumble in the game on Sunday. You will remember these names after the game, Optimus Grimes(Brent Grimes) one the few corners to hold down Megatron,and John The Predator Abraham will be up and personal with Eli.

[quote user="BigCwill"]Jomo, I do not who some of these so called Falcons fans, but we are just as passionate as anybody else about their team.I have a question though, how bad will Eli get booed after a couple of picks and fumble in the game on Sunday. You will remember these names after the game, Optimus Grimes(Brent Grimes) one the few corners to hold down Megatron,and John The Predator Abraham will be up and personal with Eli.[/quote]

Trouble is you only have one decent corner and only one decent pass rusher. Not enough to cover the receivers on our team and Eli does a good job avoiding pressure. I'm not convinced we'll be able to stop your offense consistently either so I could see this being quite a high scoring game.

Re: Right here!!!!!!

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Falcons12"]When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash. Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it. Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.[/quote]The bottom rung of*pond scum is reserved for eagles fans. Whether at home or on the road they are a sub-human species who don't understand the difference between being a rabid passionate fan and being a moronic thug. Green Bay fans were very cool in our house. We welcome all true fans of football and the environment is very safe for visitors. Enjoy the big Apple. Go Blue!![/quote] You're an idiot. That is all. Dont listen to this dude OP. Have fun and stay out of the sketchy parts of town, I grew up in NYC and it never gets boring.[/quote]Unfortunately, we didn't have to wait too long for the next example, please read this article.

Three men are being sought by Philadelphia police for a brutal beating caught on videotape following Monday's NHL Winter Classic game.

The assault, which took place at 7:15 p.m. outside of Geno's Steaks at 9th Street and Passyunk Avenue, left two men injured, one of them seriously.

In a 2-minute video posted on the Philadelphia Police Department's YouTube page, an unidentified man wearing a No. 28 Claude Giroux Flyers jersey can be seen removing his coat before punching another man who was wearing a Rangers jersey. The victim, who has been identified in reports as Neal Auricchio, a New Jersey police officer and former Marine who served in Iraq, is then punched and kicked by three men while on the ground.

Attempts to reach Auricchio were unsuccessful early Thursday. His father told NBCNewYork.com that "he got banged up pretty badly" in the assault.

"Stitches in the one eye, and the other eye is pretty puffed up," Auricchio told the website. "He went for a CAT scan [Wednesday], and we're waiting for the results on that."

The assault occurred shortly after Monday's NHL Winter Classic. The Flyers lost 3-2.

Police sources told MyFoxPhilly.com that tempers flared when a group of Flyers fans bribed a man washing car windows nearby to squirt water on a couple of Rangers fans.

No arrests have been made as of early Thursday. Anyone with information regarding this assault is asked to call the Philadelphia Police Department at (215) 686-3013.

Now this doesn't mean that all Philadelphia fans conduct themselves this way. Clearly most of them are well behaved but these types of assaults are way too common in the city of brotherly love. I have been to 6 Giants Eagles games and although I have never been assaulted personally, I never wore my team jersey either. I did however witness at every one of them, assaults on fans with Giants jerseys (beer cans thrown at them at a minimum as well as punches thrown) and I have witnessed many cars with NY plates being kicked and otherwise defaced. It is just a bad situation that never seems to improve down there.

Starter

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Falcons12"]When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash. Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it. Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.[/quote]The bottom rung of*pond scum is reserved for eagles fans. Whether at home or on the road they are a sub-human species who don't understand the difference between being a rabid passionate fan and being a moronic thug. Green Bay fans were very cool in our house. We welcome all true fans of football and the environment is very safe for visitors. Enjoy the big Apple. Go Blue!![/quote] You're an idiot. That is all. Dont listen to this dude OP. Have fun and stay out of the sketchy parts of town, I grew up in NYC and it never gets boring.[/quote]Unfortunately, we didn't have to wait too long for the next example, please read this article.

Three men are being sought by Philadelphia police for a brutal beating caught on videotape following Monday's NHL Winter Classic game.

The assault, which took place at 7:15 p.m. outside of Geno's Steaks at 9th Street and Passyunk Avenue, left two men injured, one of them seriously.

In a 2-minute video posted on the Philadelphia Police Department's YouTube page, an unidentified man wearing a No. 28 Claude Giroux Flyers jersey can be seen removing his coat before punching another man who was wearing a Rangers jersey. The victim, who has been identified in reports as Neal Auricchio, a New Jersey police officer and former Marine who served in Iraq, is then punched and kicked by three men while on the ground.

Attempts to reach Auricchio were unsuccessful early Thursday. His father told NBCNewYork.com that "he got banged up pretty badly" in the assault.

"Stitches in the one eye, and the other eye is pretty puffed up," Auricchio told the website. "He went for a CAT scan [Wednesday], and we're waiting for the results on that."

The assault occurred shortly after Monday's NHL Winter Classic. The Flyers lost 3-2.

Police sources told MyFoxPhilly.com that tempers flared when a group of Flyers fans bribed a man washing car windows nearby to squirt water on a couple of Rangers fans.

No arrests have been made as of early Thursday. Anyone with information regarding this assault is asked to call the Philadelphia Police Department at (215) 686-3013.

Now this doesn't mean that all Philadelphia fans conduct themselves this way. Clearly most of them are well behaved but these types of assaults are way too common in the city of brotherly love. I have been to 6 Giants Eagles games and although I have never been assaulted personally, I never wore my team jersey either. I did however witness at every one of them, assaults on fans with Giants jerseys (beer cans thrown at them at a minimum as well as punches thrown) and I have witnessed many cars with NY plates being kicked and otherwise defaced. It is just a bad situation that never seems to improve down there.[/quote]I agree with you. We have way too many dumbarses in our fanbase. No excuse for that. Jeff Lurie (Eagles Owner) and Ed Snider (Flyers/Sixers Owner) need to start pricing these knuckleheads out. A few years ago a female Romo fan got attacked for wearing his jersey. Some people have nothing to live for but sports and its sad really. In Oakland, Raiders fans will stab opposing fans. Just sad.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Falcons12"]When you have seen your share of fans at your own home field from different teams, you learn real quickly. i.e., the packers fans in ATL are well respected because they have class, on the other hand, the Saints fans are trash!!!!! I'm not going to repeat my experience with them, but lets just say that the GF was not too happy. 100% trash. Now back to this game. I can talk trash and I am very capable of it, but I know who I respect most in my house and I always appreciate it. Not sure about the cowboy fans. They sound like they must be right up there with the Saints fans.[/quote]The bottom rung of*pond scum is reserved for eagles fans. Whether at home or on the road they are a sub-human species who don't understand the difference between being a rabid passionate fan and being a moronic thug. Green Bay fans were very cool in our house. We welcome all true fans of football and the environment is very safe for visitors. Enjoy the big Apple. Go Blue!![/quote] You're an idiot. That is all. Dont listen to this dude OP. Have fun and stay out of the sketchy parts of town, I grew up in NYC and it never gets boring.[/quote]Unfortunately, we didn't have to wait too long for the next example, please read this article.

Now this doesn't mean that all Philadelphia fans conduct themselves this way. Clearly most of them are well behaved but these types of assaults are way too common in the city of brotherly love. I have been to 6 Giants Eagles games and although I have never been assaulted personally, I never wore my team jersey either. I did however witness at every one of them, assaults on fans with Giants jerseys (beer cans thrown at them at a minimum as well as punches thrown) and I have witnessed many cars with NY plates being kicked and otherwise defaced. It is just a bad situation that never seems to improve down there.[/quote]I agree with you. We have way too many dumbarses in our fanbase. No excuse for that. Jeff Lurie (Eagles Owner) and Ed Snider (Flyers/Sixers Owner) need to start pricing these knuckleheads out. A few years ago a female Romo fan got attacked for wearing his jersey. Some people have nothing to live for but sports and its sad really. In Oakland, Raiders fans will stab opposing fans. Just sad.[/quote]They are all over the country (world) and need to be dealt with harshly. Some places for whatever reason seem to have more than their fair share. Some cultures also don't help matters. Example: Rex Ryan stating publicly that his fans wouldn't take kindly to other team's fans wearing their colors or cheering to loudly in his stadium. That is just asking for trouble and there is no place for it in sports.

+ Reply to Thread