+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    I did not take the NFL ticket this year I just had a bad feeling this was going to happen. So I am stuck withJacksonvelle and Tampa .Took NFL rewind but can't bring myself to watch the massacer .

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    I would start him over Tuck...we have nothing to lose...let him get some reps...
    justin tuck or just dont give a **** ?

  3. #13
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,288
    Jumping off sides on a punt.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game because I had a birthday party to go to, Wife's neice and they had no cable or internet lol
    Who are you , Clark Griswald ? Is Randy McQuade one of your inlaws ? lol

  5. #15
    He is just a guy that will ride the pine on our team b/c our coaches think that they can just groom footbal players instead of throwing them to the wolves and seeing right away weather he is worthy of a roster spot or not.. With the way the D line is playing Id be willing to give anyone a shot at this point... But we will not and he will rot on the sidelines much like alot of our players do

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    I would start him over Tuck...we have nothing to lose...let him get some reps...
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. Why do the coaches insist on keeping an ineffective player on the field? Because his name is Justin Tuck? That man hasn't been the same since Strahan left. He showed glimpses in 08 but nothing like the beast he was in the Superbowl.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. Why do the coaches insist on keeping an ineffective player on the field? Because his name is Justin Tuck? That man hasn't been the same since Strahan left. He showed glimpses in 08 but nothing like the beast he was in the Superbowl.
    A good GM would have released Tuck after the 2009 season.

  8. #18
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,525
    tuck is garbage no push hasn't been good in years
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  9. #19
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bruno View Post
    He is just a guy that will ride the pine on our team b/c our coaches think that they can just groom footbal players instead of throwing them to the wolves and seeing right away weather he is worthy of a roster spot or not.. With the way the D line is playing Id be willing to give anyone a shot at this point... But we will not and he will rot on the sidelines much like alot of our players do
    I would question how well he's doing in camp/practice.

    For example, watching the LT special on showtime, some players thought drafting him was a strange move, because at the time the Giants had a solid linebacking corps. And originally, they were looking to work him into the lineup somewhere later in the year.

    But he was so explosive, they knew almost immediately that they had to find a way to get him on the field.

    Then, after they started him, he freelanced on some plays, and instead of benching him, they adjusted their schemes to allow Taylor to continue to disrupt the offense, without sacrificing defensive cohesion.

    I'm not comparing DaMontre Moore with LT. What I'm saying is that they should look to try to get him on the field, and make adjustments that highlight his strengths.
    Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,

    - Emlen Tunnell

  10. #20
    Starter ToneZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    160
    For real, why not give this guy a shot. The Dline isn't getting to the QB. Not like he can cost us games.
    XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI
    GIANTS CHAMPS!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts