+ Reply to Thread

Vick is starting next week

He obviously is not 100%, eagles just don't trust Barkley, hopefully we blast him a couple times, and yes haters I know what your gonna say "our defense line is a joke and won't touch Vick and Vick will get 3599 yards rushing against us" there I got you covered no reason to post it

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    He obviously is not 100%, eagles just don't trust Barkley, hopefully we blast him a couple times, and yes haters I know what your gonna say "our defense line is a joke and won't touch Vick and Vick will get 3599 yards rushing against us" there I got you covered no reason to post it
    Thanks!
    Giants fan since '58

Yeah I hope we can hit him hard a few times if he starts, but the reality is Vick with one leg could get 50+ rushing yards against the Giants. They just don't seem to be able to handle QBs that can scramble. This goes way back too, they have always had trouble with very mobile QBs

All-Pro
    actually over past few years we have handled Vick quite nicely battering him and knocking him out of games. Lets wait and see. I don't think he will last long if he isn't 100percent. We don't need to sack him to get him out of the game. just a lot of knock downs and hard hits if he runs it should do the trick
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Not a good development -- QBs who run around give the Giants fits. But I'm more concerned that the Eagles defense has gotten better while our offense has not.

All good concerns, definently Vick had hurt the giants plenty in the past, and hoping to see the offense snap out of the funk and have a decent quality game against that defense

Banned
    Mike Vick hurt his hamstring when he ran out of bounds, it wasn't from a hit. The guy has bulked up to 225 pounds and appears to be a lot more durable than the previous couple seasons. Also, Chip Kelley runs the ball with LeShawn McCoy and places emphasis on the O line playing a lot bette rover there. We need to take advantage of Philly's defense and try to score quick in order to take this game.

I decided to post! LOL! Game is in Phila. We usually get blasted down there!
    Giants fan since '58

The saving grace is that if Vick's hammy isn't 100%, he will not be running around too much. If he does, there is a good chance that he will not last for too long and we will see Barkley. Now that is even more concerning since Fewell's defense always makes 3rd string QB's look like the next HOF candidate.