+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Trade Hakeem Nicks to the Browns, Lions, or 49ers for C or OL & Draft Pick

Would you be in favor of this going down, or against it?

The Browns? Might as well send him to Saudi Arabia...
    And to answer your question, no... He's in the last year of his contract, this isn't baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    And to answer your question, no... He's in the last year of his contract, this isn't baseball.
    If the Browns are Saudi Arabia, whats that make the Giants, South Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    LOL.........Saudi Arabia

Uh...no thanks.

Realistically we aren't going anywhere this season. Mine as well start the personnel changes now instead of waiting until April 2014 to admit that our roster is a huge *** cluster****.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Realistically we aren't going anywhere this season. Mine as well start the personnel changes now instead of waiting until April 2014 to admit that our roster is a huge *** cluster****.
    Realistically, who's going to give up a good OL, who protects their franchise QB, along with a draft pick - for a WR who's in the final year of his contract and isn't playing well?

I don't think we're good either, but to just cash it in now and start trading your players, especiall one of y your best offensive players is nonsensical. And he's in a contract year, he is going to play out his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't think we're good either, but to just cash it in now and start trading your players, especiall one of y your best offensive players is nonsensical. And he's in a contract year, he is going to play out his contract.
    Hey now, remember we still have Jerrel Jernigan. Apparently the coaches think he has WORLDS of potential. Well, it sure must be "potential", because we damn sure haven't seen any ACTUAL results from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'd rather hold onto someone who's been a proven top player. Even franchise him for next year if necessary. Focus on the o-line in the offseason and see how our O goes next year before making a long-term decision on Nicks.

Finding WR's of his caliber is not easy.