+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Hakeem Nicks to the Browns, Lions, or 49ers for C or OL & Draft Pick

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Yea let's keep all three around together so they can avg 2 catches for 18 yds a game at this pace.
    All the team has to do is get some O-linemen and a te who can block well, and we have a powerful offense again. I also have seen good teams get shut out and play bad before. In the two games before their blowout loss, the Giants moved the chains and got around the 20 a lot of times. The O-line was better than that big loss against the Panthers. If you think that all three of them together will bring no good results then Cruz and Randle isn't going to do any better with Nicks gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Not sure he is the future. Giants going to pony up for that contract? They need to build the trenches again.
    +1 Just seems like he's lost a step or two & will never get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Yea let's keep all three around together so they can avg 2 catches for 18 yds a game at this pace.

2 games ago they each had 100 yard games. Not a big deal unless you consider that's never happened in the history of the franchise.

Randle & Cruz are already under contract through 2014. Only Murphy and Nicks are FAs.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-25-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    First off u really don't see big in season trades in football. Some of u guys are insane with these trades.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Not sure he is the future. Giants going to pony up for that contract? They need to build the trenches again.
    What is that contract amount? And what is it based on?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Nothing less than a first. But I'd love to keep him in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by FOFORLIFE View Post
    why... is... this... even... a ...post
    +1, for real.
    XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI
    GIANTS CHAMPS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I'd trade Nicks to the Lions. I love Hakeem, and I know he is very important to our offense, but if we could get a 2nd or 3rd for him (Talib got a 4th from NE), that'd be sick.
    3rd round pick for Nicks, Are you joking? He is one of the best WR in the NFL.

Please tell me WHY again we shouldn't trade Nicks for something better? So far today he's had THREE huge missed dropped passes. This is abysmal. I can't believe you little sallies are crying over trading our "best receiver" when apparently he isn't even living up to that hype.

Rudy - I'd love for you to bring your 17 year old feminist views into this thread and act like you're above the rest of these members of the board acting like you know it all. Nicks has contributed nothing to the offense this year.

+ Reply to Thread