+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "he can't throw to himself" lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They can do that through FA and the draft.
    Yeah, by trading Nicks for picks or an OL. I said that because Nicks contract will strap us for money again and we wont have $$$ to sign OLmen. OL is more important then a WR, especially when we have Cruz and Randle.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yeah, by trading Nicks for picks or an OL. I said that because Nicks contract will strap us for money again and we wont have $$$ to sign OLmen. OL is more important then a WR, especially when we have Cruz and Randle.
    If people are concerned about Nicks being resigned and using up cap money preventing the Giants from signing multiple O-linemen, I suggest you and others take a look at the 2014 O-line free agent list. It is hideous. Little or no help will come from any of the available O-linemen imho:

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...tion=OL&y=2014
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    If people are concerned about Nicks being resigned and using up cap money preventing the Giants from signing multiple O-linemen, I suggest you and others take a look at the 2014 O-line free agent list. It is hideous. Little or no help will come from any of the available O-linemen imho:

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...tion=OL&y=2014
    It's not terrible. We don't need to spend 8 million and get a stud. Just some "average" players.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It's not terrible. We don't need to spend 8 million and get a stud. Just some "average" players.
    The majority of those names are nothing better than what the Giants have now. I think that may be the worst crop of O-line free agents in NFL history. You also have to eliminate all the OT's as Beatty and Pugh (Pugh isn't going to guard) are going nowhere and the Giants players the Giants aren't resigning. Leaves you with nothing better than they have now, sad.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 09-24-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

This is embarrassing:

@bigblueview: Might as well take leftovers from a good team >> RT @Patricia_Traina: Giants stocking up on Seahawks LBs.”<>ouch!

Is this a serious thread? Give me a break....we will see what happens with Hakeem in the off season.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    The majority of those names are nothing better than what the Giants have now. I think that may be the worst crop of O-line free agents in NFL history. You also have to eliminate all the OT's as Beatty and Pugh (Pugh isn't going to guard) are going nowhere and the Giants players the Giants aren't resigning. Leaves you with nothing better than they have now, sad.
    Here's what's left after you remove OT's and RFA's and unless the Giants are truly cutting Baas next year, you can forget about the centers on that list too. PATHETIC!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 09-24-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Only a team that thinks they are a WR away from the SB would even consider trading away a significant piece for Nicks. The only team(s) in my mind that fit that mold are New England and maybe Seattle. Even then, I don't think they're gonna give away a high value pick for a player they may only have for one season.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!