+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    It's laughable that you guys called for my head for trading this guy. Please re-watch this game from the beginning and watch how slobby Hakeem Nicks has been. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Rudy - I'd love for you to bring your 17 year old feminist views into this thread and act like you're above the rest of these members of the board acting like you know it all. Nicks has contributed nothing to the offense this year.
    And you aren't acting like you above anyone else? Quit while you're ahead, then again I don't think it would be possible for you to make yourself look any more stupid than you already have.

Right - I'm stupid for speaking the truth. This team is abysmal, and I've been laughing at all the optimistic fans from this week. If we don't do something soon we're looking at a 4-12 season.

But I guess we're all "content" with that and we'll go into our rebuilding process. lmao.

terrible.

If I had to guess, I'd say Hakeem Nick's value has dropped from this game alone. At this rate we'll get a Kenny Britt look-alike in trade value.

Right - I'm stupid for speaking the truth. This team is abysmal, and I've been laughing at all the optimistic fans from this week. If we don't do something soon we're looking at a 4-12 season.

But I guess we're all "content" with that and we'll go into our rebuilding process. lmao.

terrible.
    You think trading Nicks is the answer to our problems, when it is not, that is what people have been arguing. Nicks doesn't look like his old self as far as his speed is concerned, but he is the least of our problems. No one has been arguing that the team is good, so I don't know how where you got that idea from.

Veteran
    Realistically we aren't going anywhere this season. Mine as well start the personnel changes now instead of waiting until April 2014 to admit that our roster is a huge *** cluster****.
    Realistically, who's going to give up a good OL, who protects their franchise QB, along with a draft pick - for a WR who's in the final year of his contract and isn't playing well?

His value is only dropping as the weeks go on. He proved NOTHING in this KC game. In my opinion, his career is just as much at stake as Da'Rel Scott's.

He played ****ing horrible today. Let's keep him around for that contract day he's been waiting for hahahaha.

Ya'll are funny. Only guy on this team another team might be induced to trade for is Amukamara. NO ONE ELSE.

Oh, Hakeem had another easy drop in the endzone yesterday? You don't say! Lololol.

Oh, Hakeem had another easy drop in the endzone yesterday? You don't say! Lololol.
    He also had 9 catches for 143 yards.

And he's on pace for well over 1k yards.