+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Serious Post - Bring in John Connor

    With Hyno hurting, I think this is the best FB available. He is an absolute monster and should have beaten out charles in Cinn. I know there a lot of posts about bringing random people in but I think this one makes some sense.

  2. #2
    He'll also save us when Skynet becomes self-aware...



    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

    WHY?

    okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

    see you in 2016

  3. #3
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by crooza172 View Post
    With Hyno hurting, I think this is the best FB available. He is an absolute monster and should have beaten out charles in Cinn. I know there a lot of posts about bringing random people in but I think this one makes some sense.
    agreed he should have beaten out Charles I think the only reason is Charles has exp at te. I would take connor no doubt
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    agreed he should have beaten out Charles I think the only reason is Charles has exp at te. I would take connor no doubt
    You guys fell in love with Hard Knocks. Conner is not very good.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    You guys fell in love with Hard Knocks. Conner is not very good.
    He was hitting like a truck way before hard knocks - anything realistic that can help this line should be entertained.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    You guys fell in love with Hard Knocks. Conner is not very good.
    double post
    Last edited by Ruttiger711; 09-24-2013 at 05:18 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He'll also save us when Skynet becomes self-aware...

    LMAO, you beat me to it.

  8. #8
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,650
    I said the same thing in another thread. Would add some much needed nasty to this squad.

  9. #9
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He'll also save us when Skynet becomes self-aware...

    LMAO!!!!
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  10. #10
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,288
    We dropped the ball with Vonta Leach... Granted I don't think we had the cap space at the time to sign him.. If we did, He would've been a HUGE upgrade over a banged up Hyno.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts