+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Who said they expected him to be 100%?
    Did they think 60% would get the job done?

    He shouldn't be playing right now.....it's as clear as ****ing day, isn't it?
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  2. #12
    I'd be shocked if Mr. Reese decided to give a big interview in the next few weeks. End of the year? Sure. Now, or in a couple of weeks? I'd be surprised.

  3. #13
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,239
    "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!"
    #80

  4. #14
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby View Post
    I'd be shocked if Mr. Reese decided to give a big interview in the next few weeks. End of the year? Sure. Now, or in a couple of weeks? I'd be surprised.
    It would be nice to have just a small interview. Let's start there.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  5. #15
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,557
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    It would be nice to have just a small interview. Let's start there.
    Seriously, what's he going to say that won't just piss people off more?
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  6. #16
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,919
    Here is the first question I would ask him.

    Who is your first backup at any position along the OL?
    Isn't that a fair question?
    No one remembers who came in second.

  7. #17
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,557
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Here is the first question I would ask him.

    Who is your first backup at any position along the OL?
    Isn't that a fair question?
    Reese response:

    "Name the backup offensive linemen in 2007."

    Next question!
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  8. #18
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,919
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Reese response:

    "Name the backup offensive linemen in 2007."

    Next question!
    Next question, how does this OL compare with that OL in 2007?
    Let's play this out Joe........
    No one remembers who came in second.

  9. #19
    Veteran NYGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Did they think 60% would get the job done?

    He shouldn't be playing right now.....it's as clear as ****ing day, isn't it?
    Maybe he's just not as good as he was built up to be. In the nfl people play injured all the time. LT's shoulder was hanging on by the tissue and he still carried on and got two sacks. Pierre-Paul lacks heart.


    "A̶d̶r̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶s̶o̶n̶ Larry Donnell is the JPP of TE's". - Jerry Reese

  10. #20
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,557
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Next question, how does this OL compare with that OL in 2007?
    Let's play this out Joe........
    Answer:

    "Who was the GM who won the Super Bowl in 2007?"

    Next question!
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts