+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!"

LMAO !! thanks monty!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Maybe he's just not as good as he was built up to be. In the nfl people play injured all the time. LT's shoulder was hanging on by the tissue and he still carried on and got two sacks. Pierre-Paul lacks heart.
    We can't compare anyone in the NFL to Lawrence Taylor, much less these Big Blue Snuggies.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Here is the first question I would ask him.

Who is your first backup at any position along the OL?
    Isn't that a fair question?
    What good is interviewing Reese now going to do? It's pointless. We're stuck with what we have. Except a few PS adds here and there. When the season is over, then I'd love to see an interview with him, and all the questions in this forum asked.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Answer:

"Who was the GM who won the Super Bowl in 2007?"

Next question!
    Next question, with an OL that is the joke of the NFL is no depth behind that something that you believe is a winning strategy? Score is 3-0 Jomo but we are only in the 1st quarter.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    What good is interviewing Reese now going to do? It's pointless. We're stuck with what we have. Except a few PS adds here and there. When the season is over, then I'd love to see an interview with him, and all the questions in this forum asked.
    I agree. He clearly felt this was a championship caliber team.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    LMAO !! thanks monty!!
    Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more

Next question, with an OL that is the joke of the NFL is no depth behind that something that you believe is a winning strategy? Score is 3-0 Jomo but we are only in the 1st quarter.
    Reese Answer: "In 2007 (which is when I won my first Super Bowl), who was the 3rd string QB?"

Next question!

- Emlen Tunnell

His response will probably be "I know we could have signed Tony Pashos after he was surprisingly cut by Washington (he's had 3 great starts for Oakland at RT), but we like Cordle and Brewer". Puke.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Reese Answer: "In 2007 (which is when I won my first Super Bowl), who was the 3rd string QB?"

Next question!
    Final question, respectfully sir, why are you so obsessed with 6 years ago at the total expense of what is the reality on the ground right now?

Trying to focus on the Mannings on ESPN right now. Checking out..........
    Last edited by jomo; 09-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Final question, respectfully sir, why are you so obsessed with 6 years ago at the total expense of what is the reality on the ground right now?
    Reese Answer: "Name the starting fullback in 2007, which coincidentally, was the year in which I won the Super Bowl."

No more questions!

- Emlen Tunnell