+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,137
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!"

    LMAO !! thanks monty!!

  2. #22
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Maybe he's just not as good as he was built up to be. In the nfl people play injured all the time. LT's shoulder was hanging on by the tissue and he still carried on and got two sacks. Pierre-Paul lacks heart.
    We can't compare anyone in the NFL to Lawrence Taylor, much less these Big Blue Snuggies.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Here is the first question I would ask him.

    Who is your first backup at any position along the OL?
    Isn't that a fair question?
    What good is interviewing Reese now going to do? It's pointless. We're stuck with what we have. Except a few PS adds here and there. When the season is over, then I'd love to see an interview with him, and all the questions in this forum asked.

  4. #24
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,856
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Answer:

    "Who was the GM who won the Super Bowl in 2007?"

    Next question!
    Next question, with an OL that is the joke of the NFL is no depth behind that something that you believe is a winning strategy? Score is 3-0 Jomo but we are only in the 1st quarter.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  5. #25
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    What good is interviewing Reese now going to do? It's pointless. We're stuck with what we have. Except a few PS adds here and there. When the season is over, then I'd love to see an interview with him, and all the questions in this forum asked.
    I agree. He clearly felt this was a championship caliber team.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  6. #26
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    LMAO !! thanks monty!!
    Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more
    #80

  7. #27
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Next question, with an OL that is the joke of the NFL is no depth behind that something that you believe is a winning strategy? Score is 3-0 Jomo but we are only in the 1st quarter.
    Reese Answer: "In 2007 (which is when I won my first Super Bowl), who was the 3rd string QB?"

    Next question!
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Next question, with an OL that is the joke of the NFL is no depth behind that something that you believe is a winning strategy? Score is 3-0 Jomo but we are only in the 1st quarter.
    His response will probably be "I know we could have signed Tony Pashos after he was surprisingly cut by Washington (he's had 3 great starts for Oakland at RT), but we like Cordle and Brewer". Puke.

  9. #29
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,856
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Reese Answer: "In 2007 (which is when I won my first Super Bowl), who was the 3rd string QB?"

    Next question!
    Final question, respectfully sir, why are you so obsessed with 6 years ago at the total expense of what is the reality on the ground right now?

    Trying to focus on the Mannings on ESPN right now. Checking out..........
    Last edited by jomo; 09-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  10. #30
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Final question, respectfully sir, why are you so obsessed with 6 years ago at the total expense of what is the reality on the ground right now?
    Reese Answer: "Name the starting fullback in 2007, which coincidentally, was the year in which I won the Super Bowl."

    No more questions!
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts