+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: It would Be Nice To Hear From Jerry Reese

would love to hear from Reese and Mara. Even if they just say cliches. They should address this -03 and start.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    would love to hear from Reese and Mara. Even if they just say cliches. They should address this -03 and start.
    To say what? That they are disappointed? That this may be a tough year?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    To say what? That they are disappointed? That this may be a tough year?
    thats why I said even if they just some cliches brcause what else can they say. As a fan I would lik eit if they addressed it.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I don't want to hear anything from Reese at all, really. I heard enough from him during the offseason, and frankly, none of it bears any semblance to what I'm seeing on game days.

He needs to hustle to try and find guys to help this team before the Oct 29th deadline.
    when Reese has discussed the team he sounds a lot more like a politician than a GM with evasive answers and generalities so what could we expect from him now...

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Mara usually will only say something after the final game.

If he says anything before that, it's a sign that the **** has truly hit the fan.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

if I remember correctly after last season and we didn't make the playoffs Mara said publicly the teams performance wasn't acceptable, he was pissed and I thought we would see moves made to right the ship, obviously that didn't happen and now I wonder how pissed he really was or was it just for show to the media.....

All-Pro
    Why do people want to here from them? You want to hear something good? It's not happening now. This is what they have for this season. Let's see what they do in the offseason. They could have a lot of money for FA next year and will probably draft pretty high.

All he can say is this is the team we are stuck with for the season. We have no cap room and we have holes in the O-line, secondary and at linebacker. It's time to rebuild and with all the holes we have this is at least a two year process.
    "After the game that they had to surgically remove Lawrence Taylor's helmet from my chest." --Pat Hayden, former NFL Quarterback, on when he decided to retire

I don't want to hear anything from Reese at all, really. I heard enough from him during the offseason, and frankly, none of it bears any semblance to what I'm seeing on game days.

He needs to hustle to try and find guys to help this team before the Oct 29th deadline.
    +1, he's overrated.

Reese Answer:

"In 2007 - which, by the way, is the year we won the first of my two Super Bowls - we had this fat kid named Jared Lorenzen at backup QB. Today, we have Curtis Painter, AND Nassib. So, let me ask you, would you rather have Eli Manning and that fat kid, or Eli, Painter, and Nassib?

Sure, everyone is whining about stuff like starting tackles, starting guards, starting linebackers, etc.....but I don't hear you fans whining about any sort of 3rd string QB controversy, right? And does anyone stop to thank Old Jerry for the effort? Noooooooooooooooooooo!"
    Poor Anthony Wright, always forgotten

+ Reply to Thread