+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hynoski to IR

Hynoski to IR

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    Giants make it official. FB John Conner signs. FB Henry Hynoski to injured reserve.

Has it been confirmed if he's injured?

I keep watching your video loop in your signature. Wow that is disgusting. Only person, including Jacobs who manages some what of a block is Boothe, and even he is getting driven back like a big wimp. That is very sad

Quote Originally Posted by jwhorner6 View Post
    I keep watching your video loop in your signature. Wow that is disgusting. Only person, including Jacobs who manages some what of a block is Boothe, and even he is getting driven back like a big wimp. That is very sad
    Look at Beatty and Scott get thrown aside by Greg Hardy(#76)....that right there sums it all up

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Look at Beatty and Scott get thrown aside by Greg Hardy(#76)....that right there sums it all up
    Yeah that is bad. I was so appauled by it I thought I was seeing #34 (jacobs) . Baas at least does a nice hold on his man lol.

Veteran
    Interesting what Hardy does there. He specifically targeted Beatty's high right side and then went back left outside his left shoulder and Beatty had no answer. It was like he knew exactly how to attack him. Blackburn???
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran
    Interesting what Hardy does there. He specifically targeted Beatty high up on the right side of his right shoulder and then went back left outside his left shoulder and Beatty had no answer. It was like he knew exactly how to attack him. Blackburn???
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

And Snee and Baas getting blown back by one guy, and it looks like Baas is holding.