+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Your reaction to 0-4

Not really expecting a win but I'd at least like then to put up a fight and score a few tds.

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
    Not really expecting a win but I'd at least like then to put up a fight and score a few tds.
    This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
    I guess after this Sunday we'll know for sure if its going to be one of those years...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Starter

0-4, DRAFT POSITION EOM

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    I guess after this Sunday we'll know for sure if its going to be one of those years...
    you put a fork in 2013 season, follow individual players to see who are keepers & progress in rookies, but you root for Giant losses for 2014 draft position, play close, BUT LOSE!, just like the year we got ELI, not easy to do, especially this soon, but PUT A FORK in 2013, it's OVER, The team is Dead, long live the Team...& and a Better one @ That!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wrong -- anything less than a win is meaningless -- wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Chiefs 21 Giants 0 .....0-4
    Chiefs 42 Giants 41.....0-4

0-4 is 0-4....putting up points without winning they might as well get shut out again. There is no such thing as 2nd place. Put your forks away, they are far from done!...UNLESS they go 0-4...then only a miracle will save them. Right now their destiny is in their hands, no one else's.....By the way...not sure if anyone say the Chiefs/Eagles game last week, but either the the Eagles have one spectacular defense, or the Chief's offense sucks. There were a ton of 3 and outs. If big blue has any pride in them, and the mighty D comes alive, by 4:30 next Sunday we'll be 1-3 and then the roll starts!
    I miss Red Hook!

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    Chiefs 21 Giants 0 .....0-4
    Chiefs 42 Giants 41.....0-4

0-4 is 0-4....putting up points without winning they might as well get shut out again. There is no such thing as 2nd place. Put your forks away, they are far from done!...UNLESS they go 0-4...then only a miracle will save them. Right now their destiny is in their hands, no one else's.....By the way...not sure if anyone say the Chiefs/Eagles game last week, but either the the Eagles have one spectacular defense, or the Chief's offense sucks. There were a ton of 3 and outs. If big blue has any pride in them, and the mighty D comes alive, by 4:30 next Sunday we'll be 1-3 and then the roll starts!

It will be 42-41 chiefs...giving us hope, then 42-0 against the Eagles.

Typical giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Everyone has an opinion, that's mine
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1