+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Your reaction to 0-4

  1. #11
    Well, thanks to the unpredictablility of the NFL it may not happen...

    ....but I'm ready for it if it comes. When you've been a fan for a long time the up and down curves tend to flatten out (sort of like a 401K).

    We haven't been below .500 since '04 so it looks like our turn is comin'....

    I know we want to see some fight out of this team, but after Atlanta, the Ravens and the first 3 this year I think that ship has sailed...

    Of course I would be delighted to be wrong...

  2. #12
    Veteran BlueJayC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posts
    1,320
    If God forbid it does happen then I'm gonna do a lot of this:



    followed by a lot of this:


  3. #13
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
    I guess after this Sunday we'll know for sure if its going to be one of those years...


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  4. #14
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,297
    Probably not nearly as bad as my reaction to 0-3, since it won't be as much of a shock . . .

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by 45Jones View Post
    Well, thanks to the unpredictablility of the NFL it may not happen...

    ....but I'm ready for it if it comes. When you've been a fan for a long time the up and down curves tend to flatten out (sort of like a 401K).

    We haven't been below .500 since '04 so it looks like our turn is comin'....

    I know we want to see some fight out of this team, but after Atlanta, the Ravens and the first 3 this year I think that ship has sailed...

    Of course I would be delighted to be wrong...
    Cincinnati dominated us too. It's been going on for awhile now... the gig is up.

  6. #16
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122



  7. #17
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    457

    0-4, DRAFT POSITION EOM

    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    I guess after this Sunday we'll know for sure if its going to be one of those years...
    you put a fork in 2013 season, follow individual players to see who are keepers & progress in rookies, but you root for Giant losses for 2014 draft position, play close, BUT LOSE!, just like the year we got ELI, not easy to do, especially this soon, but PUT A FORK in 2013, it's OVER, The team is Dead, long live the Team...& and a Better one @ That!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
    Wrong -- anything less than a win is meaningless -- wake up

  9. #19
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,317
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
    This is what I was saying in week 3....at this point a win is crucial.

    If we show fight and lose a close one, that would be better though I will admit that, but damn will it be hard for us to dig ourselves out of an 0-4 hole.

  10. #20
    Veteran bklyn1028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Fl
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Wrong -- anything less than a win is meaningless -- wake up
    Chiefs 21 Giants 0 .....0-4
    Chiefs 42 Giants 41.....0-4

    0-4 is 0-4....putting up points without winning they might as well get shut out again. There is no such thing as 2nd place. Put your forks away, they are far from done!...UNLESS they go 0-4...then only a miracle will save them. Right now their destiny is in their hands, no one else's.....By the way...not sure if anyone say the Chiefs/Eagles game last week, but either the the Eagles have one spectacular defense, or the Chief's offense sucks. There were a ton of 3 and outs. If big blue has any pride in them, and the mighty D comes alive, by 4:30 next Sunday we'll be 1-3 and then the roll starts!
    I miss Red Hook!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts