+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    Chiefs 21 Giants 0 .....0-4
    Chiefs 42 Giants 41.....0-4

0-4 is 0-4....putting up points without winning they might as well get shut out again. There is no such thing as 2nd place. Put your forks away, they are far from done!...UNLESS they go 0-4...then only a miracle will save them. Right now their destiny is in their hands, no one else's.....By the way...not sure if anyone say the Chiefs/Eagles game last week, but either the the Eagles have one spectacular defense, or the Chief's offense sucks. There were a ton of 3 and outs. If big blue has any pride in them, and the mighty D comes alive, by 4:30 next Sunday we'll be 1-3 and then the roll starts!

It will be 42-41 chiefs...giving us hope, then 42-0 against the Eagles.

Typical giants.

If they get blown out again this week without putting up a fight...you know that they just flat out dont care and quit.

My reaction if we go 0-4:

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    My reaction if we go 0-4:

Not me because I have hockey, GTA V, and PS4 coming out soon...oh and I forgot about the new iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Not me because I have hockey, GTA V, and PS4 coming out soon...oh and I forgot about the new iPhone.
    GTA V: awesome
    PS4: awesome
    Droid>>>>>>>iPhone

.....all that aside, none of those things can cheer me up the way a Giants win can

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    GTA V: awesome
    PS4: awesome
    Droid>>>>>>>iPhone

.....all that aside, none of those things can cheer me up the way a Giants win can
    I like droids but iPhones are so easy to use, and so much nicer looking overall IMO.

And for me they do, I love the giants and football and winning..but I won't get depressed over it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    If they get blown out again this week without putting up a fight...you know that they just flat out dont care and quit.
    I dont see how Mara can sit on his hands and not point fingers if that happens. He will rattle it to Coughlin, who will put a coordinator or 2 on notice, like when the team quit on Sheridan in 2009.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Wrong -- anything less than a win is meaningless -- wake up
    Everyone has an opinion, that's mine
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I like droids but iPhones are so easy to use, and so much nicer looking overall IMO.

And for me they do, I love the giants and football and winning..but I won't get depressed over it.
    Get an Android...iphones are very simple to use...yes...but Apple has it's customers by the castapas......people (like my kids) buy the iphone and it's the same friggin phone...what a joke.....watch that samsung commercial with everyone in like (was on last year when the S4 came out.....cool commercial...
    "We're getting the big screen!".......lol
    I miss Red Hook!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Wrong -- anything less than a win is meaningless -- wake up
    Everyone has an opinion, that's mine

Wow...look how famous the Giants are...even the Rolling Stones are fans....cool!.....lol
    I miss Red Hook!