+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    I've been saying this guy blows for the past 3 years. He's probably been called for a penalty that negated a TD more times than every other OL in the league combined. Last year he did it to take away a 1st down on 3rd and long on our last drive of the washington game when we were about to go ahead and we never got the ball back. On top of all that now he's a worse turnstile than DD? The Giants can size up some talent boy, this guy is making almost as much as Cruz LMFAO!
    Every thing you say is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    A video version of this ↓
    Clearly Beaty got destroyed all game, and Hardy clearly raped him and Scott on this video. But the scariest thing is...2other carolina rushers would have sacked Eli on this play anyway within a split second. It was like we were all blocking with our hands tied behind our back, it was insane. I have never, ever seen anything like it in 16minutes of football before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Every thing you say is stupid.
    Sure is Tony, you had this season pegged for a complete failure before it started right? No wait, that was me, and probably the only one out of some 200 posters to call it. But what do I know, just be a homer, that makes you smart I'm sure.

bad game for the guy. Lets see him rebound before he is declared a POS people.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch