+ Reply to Thread

Kiwi's performance and some other thoughts on the game

I think maybe the best game Kiwi has played as LB. I think he is better suited as a DE but he played very well Sunday night.

Boley is not a great LB but he seems to do a very good job managing the defensive calls.

Not aBass fan but he payed well.

Ross looks like he is napping on some plays.

If Manningham can't get open against the Cowboys he better start looking for a new profession.

Eli has unbelievable presence in the pocket. He has a real knack for avoiding the sack and finding the open receiver.

Hynoski can be a real controbutor with the swing passes. H essems to have good hands and goes North - South.

Jacobs needs to hold onto the ball - two fumbles the past two games. Can't do that against good teams.

As long as the giants stay aggressive on both Offense and Defense they will beat the Falcons.

Re: Kiwi's performance and some other thoughts on the game

Kiwi's best game was the Patriot game.

But he is clearly adapting to the linebacker position.

I woulden't go as far as to say Baas had a good game, but he didn't have a bad game.

And he was on Ratliff one on one pretty much all game, which is no easy task.

Hynoski played great, those little passes on the flat worked real well. He has soft hands, and runs up field.

Boley played well last week, he made that crucial stop against Romo on 4th and 1. And did a good job covering Jason Witten.

Another player who should get some credit is Rolle, he has played out of position all year, but this week he was flying all over the field. Covering the teams 3rd wr, and making solid tackles.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Kiwi is an unsung hero in the defense. he doesnt get the press coverage JPP, Osi or Tuck does, but he does cuz much of the havoc the defense enjoys.

i like this guy Hynoski. with him and Ballard supplementing Cruz, Nicks and Manningham, Eli shouldnt miss!

[quote user="ny06"]

Kiwi's best game was the Patriot game.

But he is clearly adapting to the linebacker position.

I woulden't go as far as to say Baas had a good game, but he didn't have a bad game.

And he was on Ratliff one on one pretty much all game, which is no easy task.

Hynoski played great, those little passes on the flat worked real well. He has soft hands, and runs up field.

Boley played well last week, he made that crucial stop against Romo on 4th and 1. And did a good job covering Jason Witten.

Another player who should get some credit is Rolle, he has played out of position all year, but this week he was flying all over the field. Covering the teams 3rd wr, and making solid tackles.

[/quote]

Agree on Rolle. I do wish he would talk less but he is from The U.

]No idea why Boley doesn't get that much credit from people on here.

He is one of the fastest OLB in the NFL and in case you didn't notice, our opponents TE feasted on us when he was injured. He gave up 1 big play to Witten other than that he has taken him out of games.

Before Boley was a Giant, Witten used to shred us regularly. Celek would have his way and the Redskin TE occasionally as well. These guys are usally non-existent against us now.

Boley is probably going to be the most important defensive player going into the playoffs.

Look at the TE we could potentially be face:

Tony G
    Finley
    V Davis
    Graham.

Boley will have his hands full.