+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

GIANTS TO SELL PLAYOFF TICKETS TO PUBLIC

NYG Official twitter says Limited number of Giants/Falcons tickets will be sold on ticketmaster.com starting at 4P.M. EST

Get 'em while their hot, folks!!

Re: GIANTS TO SELL PLAYOFF TICKETS TO PUBLIC

Just got an email for them.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

darn i was hoping no one figured it out i got an email but yes i am jumping on that

I wonder how many tickets are goin on sale
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Veteran

are the tickets going to be list price like it says on a normal ticket or ridiculously marked up?

Here's the e-mail from the Giants:

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.

Thank you for your continued support.

New York Giants Ticket Office

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.

[/quote]

Sounds like face value
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Jet-Blue"]

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium.* Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8.* Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.*

[/quote]

Sounds like face value
    [/quote]

so is face value the same as regular season games? because last year i got tickets for the home opener and the list price was $105 for section 339.

buy 'em up folks

DO NOT LET ATLANTA FANS IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Jet-Blue"]

[/quote]

Sounds like face value
    [/quote]

so is face value the same as regular season games? because last year i got tickets for the home opener and the list price was $105 for section 339.[/quote]

No, the playoff tickets are more per seat. I don't have mine in front of me so I can't tell you what face value is off the top of my head.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1