+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Fewell better have the D ready for the No Huddle

Atlanta will bring out the no huddle and test this team, something they havent been tested on in a while.

Fewell better have them ready for it because I bet the Falcons use it a lot.

No more faking injuries.

Re: Fewell better have the D ready for the No Huddle

I agree.

We have another weakness too. Teams that take 3 step drops and get rid of the ball quickly have torn us up.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I agree.

We have another weakness too. Teams that take 3 step drops and get rid of the ball quickly have torn us up.
    [/quote]

The knock on Ryan is that he holds on to the ball a tad too long (which is great for us).

I have a feeling you are going to see a shootout come Sunday ... something on the order of 35-31.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Fewell better have the D ready for the No Huddle

u took my thoughts right out of me.....i was thinking that...to get the giants pash rush to calm down they might do lots of No huddle and 3 step drops......Fewell if u read this at all pliz have the CB jam the recievers at the LOS.....i dont wanna c those WR running down the field past our WR this way matt hold on to the ball longer.....maybe OSI and JPP can swat that ball more than once

All-Pro

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BlueSanta"]I agree.

[/quote] The knock on Ryan is that he holds on to the ball a tad too long (which is great for us). I have a feeling you are going to see a shootout come Sunday ... something on the order of 35-31.[/quote]

Im fine with that, as long as Eli has the ball on the last drive.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BlueSanta"]I agree.

[/quote] The knock on Ryan is that he holds on to the ball a tad too long (which is great for us). I have a feeling you are going to see a shootout come Sunday ... something on the order of 35-31.[/quote]

Im fine with that, as long as Eli has the ball on the last drive.

[/quote]

Exactamundo.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Will they be so bold as to run the no huddle on the road in Giants Stadium outdoors with a playoff crowd? Seems like that will bite them in the ***.

I just love how Fewel didn't overdue the 3 man rush last game, I can't even remember seeing it all game. And what do you know? We won the friggin game and actually had a decent pass rush for once

Veteran

Agreed hilliard - Out of that dome it will be hard to run - not to mention Atlanta likes to control TOP with a power run game - Three and outs in a hurry up can absolutely kill you - its why no matter how often fans call for it coaches rarely go to it unless they are down or showing the d a look they've never seen from that team.

now the boys did run the hurry up down 21 points and were effective but i dont think the falcons start the game like this at all. But being prepared cant hurt.

I still say this game is on the big boys up the middle - linval bernard canty boley chase and Kiwi top get that run game stopped not an easy task.

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Atlanta will bring out the no huddle and test this team, something they havent been tested on in a while.

Fewell better have them ready for it because I bet the Falcons use it a lot.

No more faking injuries.

[/quote]

+1

It's amzaing he was blindsided by the Seattle no-huddle. Let's see if he learned anything.