+ Reply to Thread

Not Tuck in new MasterCard commercial. I'll bet on it!

Have you seen that new MasterCard commercial where that kid is going to ask his hero/favorite player...#91 on the Giants...all these questions?

Well, he gets to finally meet #91 on the field at the end of the commercial, but I will swear on a stack of bibles that that player is not Justin Tuck, he of Subway fame. It's an imposter who is supposed to look like Tuck but even lumbers off at the end with a goofy and noticeably different stride/gate than Tuck.

Watch the commercial closely and tell me if I am not right.

OK, so Tuck has been MIA in many games over the last two to three years, but trying to foist that imposter off on true blue Giants fans in unforgivable.

Please. Please. Will the real, true Justin Tuck just show up on the field Sunday in Arrowhead.

I believe that same imposter in the commercial might have been fooling all of us by playing in actual games.

It's the only logical reason I can come up with why Tuck has fallen off the face of the earth as our defensive leader!

I think it's safe to say the Tuck we've seen for 2+ years is the Tuck we are now stuck with.

He still plays for the Giants?
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePoint View Post
    Have you seen that new MasterCard commercial where that kid is going to ask his hero/favorite player...#91 on the Giants...all these questions?

Well, he gets to finally meet #91 on the field at the end of the commercial, but I will swear on a stack of bibles that that player is not Justin Tuck, he of Subway fame. It's an imposter who is supposed to look like Tuck but even lumbers off at the end with a goofy and noticeably different stride/gate than Tuck.

Watch the commercial closely and tell me if I am not right.

OK, so Tuck has been MIA in many games over the last two to three years, but trying to foist that imposter off on true blue Giants fans in unforgivable.

Please. Please. Will the real, true Justin Tuck just show up on the field Sunday in Arrowhead.

I believe that same imposter in the commercial might have been fooling all of us by playing in actual games.

It's the only logical reason I can come up with why Tuck has fallen off the face of the earth as our defensive leader!
    So funny - I was thinking the same thing, because I cant ever recall an ad where a stand-in was used for an actual player with their name and number are shown. Sure, in those Cruz/chunky ads there are "Giants" in the background but no one descript.

There is no way that's Tuck. The run/stride like you say at the end is a dead give away.. the guy is built like a mini Boothe too.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I think it's safe to say the Tuck we've seen for 2+ years is the Tuck we are now stuck with.
    Yep, after his shoulder got messed up from Flozell Adams, he hasn't been the same player since.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!