+ Reply to Thread

Anyone worried about Turner?

I am.

Our run defense has looked great the past couple of weeks but the Burner Turner is not Demarco Murray/Felix Jones, or Shon Green.

I really hope our D plays as physical as possible because Turner is a very strong runner, so our guys gonna have to make sure they make their tackles, stick to their lanes, and prioritize in shutting down their run game.

Before we can focus on ATL's potent passing game, we have to stop Turner.

It all starts w/ him. He's the key.

Re: Anyone worried about Turner?

That guy has got tree stumps for legs..... and he is low to the ground. We have got to contain him.

We're decent against power backs, its those shifty guys that are receiving threats out of the backfield that scare the crap out of me

That being said, Turner is still a beast and cant be taken lightly
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Bench Player

Don't forget about Snelling and Rodgers. Snelling is a good receiving back and has some great hands. All 5-6 of Rodgers seems to gain positive yardage when gets the ball and he's no slouch receiving either. They've made for a nice change of pace from Turner.

[quote user="spork3127"]Don't forget about Snelling and Rodgers.* Snelling is a good receiving back and has some great hands.* All 5-6 of Rodgers seems to gain positive yardage when gets the ball and he's no slouch receiving either.* They've made for a nice change of pace from Turner.
    [/quote]

Isnt Snelling the guy we went after when we thought AB wasnt coming back?

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="spork3127"]Don't forget about Snelling and Rodgers.* Snelling is a good receiving back and has some great hands.* All 5-6 of Rodgers seems to gain positive yardage when gets the ball and he's no slouch receiving either.* They've made for a nice change of pace from Turner.
    [/quote]

Isnt Snelling the guy we went after when we thought AB wasnt coming back?[/quote]I'm thinking negotiation tactic but yes, he was.