+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well...We will be picking in the top 10 as of today. I believe top 5 in 2 weeks.

shoot, we might get a shot at Clowney

We are now in the Mock drafts in the top 5. I believe we will be top 3 in the mock drafts by the middle of the week. I'm just waiting for the first mock that has clowney going to Gmen....Not that he is our savior...we need like 5 Clowneys

Banned
    if we do go 0-16 and Manziel is on the board, only the most foolish of teams would pass on him...........the guy is a one man wrecking crew

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Well, I'm always scouring the various mock drafts to see what players i should be paying attention too in College. I rarely see the same person on multiple mock drafts outside of the top 3-4 pics.

One name that appears for us frequently is Bradley Roby from Ohio State, who is a cornerback. The problem is, whatever the mock drafts say we will do, usually results in Jerry doing the complete opposite. We have drafted CB's in the first round, so it's still a good chance.

I'd like our draft to go something like this:

LB
    CB
    OL
    DE
    S

If the line wasn't so trash, i would expect all 7 rounds, going to the defense. Hopefully Eric Herman steps up as well next camp. I'd like to see some of those pancakes he was drafted for.
    GO to the website im affiliated with Draftbreakdown.com we have an unreal amount of video on draft prospects

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    if we do go 0-16 and Manziel is on the board, only the most foolish of teams would pass on him...........the guy is a one man wrecking crew
    The Giants will never pick him

Walter Football has us at #5...

Picking Louis nix - DT from Notre dame. One spot after they have Oakland taking Clowney

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    GO to the website im affiliated with Draftbreakdown.com we have an unreal amount of video on draft prospects
    cool...will do

Ive been mocking Clowney to them the past couple weeks. And Ryan Shazier in the 2nd

We are currently mocked at #4 on CBS.com....taking Clowney.

Walterfootball.com has us at #3 taking Clowney. Maybe the season was fixed.

Clowney would be a ****ing disaster.

If Reese drafts him, he'll regret it.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell