Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I'm big on Sintim too, but....

10 tackles, 1 sack in 4 games? 5 of which were solo tackles.

Not bad, but why is everyone so huge on him being the next big thing? I don't see this guy being a pro-bowl caliber player. I hope he will though.

Re: I'm big on Sintim too, but....

are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

[quote user="thegreatone"]are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.
    [/quote]Dude...You need to calm down. He is expressing his opinion, on a message board. Its made for fans to come on and share thoughts, some avid football fans with a deep understanding of the game, others casual fans looking to learn more about the sport. From his post I can't tell which type of fan he is, but I can tell what type of fan you are. You are the guy who played a little bit of football in HS or something and now thinks that you need to show how much you know about the game by bringing down other fans who know a little less about the game. You really need to chill. The guy made a statement (not even a bold statement). He's just asking a question.

As for the original post. I like Sintim a lot. In that Carolina game he showed a lot of potential. He had a good burst and consistently beat the man in front of him around the edge. Given, that player was a backup, but they are still good enough to find themselves on an NFL roster. From what I saw, which was not much, he can beat the OT by running around him, but I never saw him use some of the other moves that the top pass rushers in the league have down to a science. He kind of reminds me of Kiwi. Kiwi just tries to run around the edge and occasionaly throws in a spin move. However it was the preseason and there is much more time to improve. We drafted him as a project and it will take time. I really only saw him make a difference in the first game and I think he has been a little over-hyped thus far. But as the guy who I quoted above said, (although I don't agree with the way he said it) we all can see the talent that he has.

[quote user="jpisabeast"][quote user="thegreatone"]are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.
    [/quote]Dude...You need to calm down. He is expressing his opinion, on a message board. Its made for fans to come on and share thoughts, some avid football fans with a deep understanding of the game, others casual fans looking to learn more about the sport. From his post I can't tell which type of fan he is, but I can tell what type of fan you are. You are the guy who played a little bit of football in HS or something and now thinks that you need to show how much you know about the game by bringing down other fans who know a little less about the game. You really need to chill. The guy made a statement (not even a bold statement). He's just asking a question.

As for the original post. I like Sintim a lot. In that Carolina game he showed a lot of potential. He had a good burst and consistently beat the man in front of him around the edge. Given, that player was a backup, but they are still good enough to find themselves on an NFL roster. From what I saw, which was not much, he can beat the OT by running around him, but I never saw him use some of the other moves that the top pass rushers in the league have down to a science. He kind of reminds me of Kiwi. Kiwi just tries to run around the edge and occasionaly throws in a spin move. However it was the preseason and there is much more time to improve. We drafted him as a project and it will take time. I really only saw him make a difference in the first game and I think he has been a little over-hyped thus far. But as the guy who I quoted above said, (although I don't agree with the way he said it) we all can see the talent that he has.
    [/quote]

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about football, more of a casual fan, but I try to pay as much attention as I can. I think Sintim looks good, but I just don't understand why everyone has been running around like he's going to be amazing based off of sacking Carolina's 3rd string QB.

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="jpisabeast"][quote user="thegreatone"]are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

[/quote]

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about football, more of a casual fan, but I try to pay as much attention as I can. I think Sintim looks good, but I just don't understand why everyone has been running around like he's going to be amazing based off of sacking Carolina's 3rd string QB.
    [/quote]
    because it HAS to happen. since i now know you are only a casual fan i apologize for calling you a moron. had a bad day and for some reason that post just irked me. Now like i was saying it has to happen, does every year. Last year it was phillips last year it was ross. i dont know why but it happens every year with at least one player.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="jpisabeast"][quote user="thegreatone"]are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    because it HAS to happen. since i now know you are only a casual fan i apologize for calling you a moron. had a bad day and for some reason that post just irked me. Now like i was saying it has to happen, does every year. Last year it was phillips last year it was ross. i dont know why but it happens every year with at least one player.
    [/quote]

Haha, it's cool. I was just f'ing with you myself. Can't take what people on the net say too seriously.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="jpisabeast"][quote user="thegreatone"]are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]Oh alright. I've had those days too. You see a fan come in here and say something you don't agree with and you take it the wrong way, like he's trying to be a troll or is trying to sound smart. I've done that a lot and when you look at it you realize you went over the top. I'm big on Sintim too and agree with you that we can see he's talented. I think we should of let him drop into coverage more in the preseason rather having his hand in the dirt rushing the passer. We know he can get to the qb, he led all LBers in sacks last year. I think we shouldve taken the opportunity to see if he's getting closer to being an every-down linebacker.

[quote user="jpisabeast"][quote user="thegreatone"]are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

[/quote]
    Yeah i may have been a little harsh but i think he proved my point later in the thread. Oh, and no, normaly i dont put ppl down on these boards i was just having one of those days.

It's okay, apology accepted.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a moron he expressed his opinion. Sintim does has obvious talent and the size. As far as Greatness, thats hard to predict when a guy hasn't played a regular season game. I think he has enough to be a starter for us this year.